Rappy Rappy Rappy... PLOOSH

Sega,

Can we get some PSO Swag in NA? I'm pretty sure we all NEED a rappy plush. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

I would buy one my daughter likes rappy. Also loves sonic I had to give her my old sonic because couldn't find any local. Few places that had them were always out.

I would buy a rappy plush. Maybe other plushes too.

Whut about the body pillows? I don’t just want to hug my pillows ingame, but in real life too!

Not as interested in a body pillow myself.

I'd skip the pillow.

A reasonably priced rappy plush thou... I'd have to give that one some thoughts.

Now the question is which rappy would you be more likely to shell out for? Not gonna lie, I love me some Rag Rappy and Nav Rappy. The derpyness way outdoes the kinda chibi look of the "Rappy". Kinda doubt I'm on the winning side of this argument though.

@BronzeAgeBrain said in Rappy Rappy Rappy... PLOOSH:

I'd skip the pillow.

A reasonably priced rappy plush thou... I'd have to give that one some thoughts.

Now the question is which rappy would you be more likely to shell out for? Not gonna lie, I love me some Rag Rappy and Nav Rappy. The derpyness way outdoes the kinda chibi look of the "Rappy". Kinda doubt I'm on the winning side of this argument though.

Never seen Rag Rappy, but I also like the Nav Rappy. It's a decently balanced amount of cuteness.