[Ship 1] Adorable is recruiting! (Casual/Social)

Hello! I'm Lysergic, leader of Adorable. We're a casual/social alliance, but we don't shy away from endgame content. We're currently at 66 members, with about half of that being daily active players. We do everything from ultimate quests, advanced quests, alliance urgent quests, scheduling trigger quests, to standing in the lobby all day. If we're not online in game, you can find us on Discord where we're chatting there or talking in voice chat.

Many of us are knowledgeable in terms of current content, and some of us know much more about future content, as they are former or even current JP players. We're always happy to help you out with whatever you need, be it grinding, answering questions, or even throwing some meseta your way to help get you going. With that being said, we're not here to hold your hand through your entire time playing, so if you're looking for an alliance to baby you, we aren't it.

Being a casual alliance, we don't expect you to be on every day or no life the game, but we would like you to be active in some way or another. We have a Discord server for the alliance and if you can't be on in game, feel free to talk to us there if you do use Discord. It's where we do most of our talking anyway.

I'd like to mention that we are a no bullshit alliance. We don't want edgy children and we don't want drama.

We are an NA alliance, so our timezones are mostly pacific and central, with some eastern. We do have some EU players but not many.

Feel free to message me on discord @ Lysergic#0031, or you can use the invite link I've provided to join the alliance server. You must specify who you are if you join, I don't like random people joining and lurking without a word.

https://discord.gg/7wr2fd7

alt text

alt text

Bumperino

Adorable is still recruiting!

Still plenty of room for new members!

Always looking for members!