Appalling Riddroid Controls

@Morgothryuzaki said in Appalling Riddroid Controls: I just use them to get to my objective faster and kill shit on foot. Its just more convenient to me.

That's...literally their entire purpose though??

I still wish the turning radius was tighter on these things

@PrinceBrightstar Setting it to manual definitely helps. I tested it thoroughly.

They should have gotten rid of the roids. 😛

@Sephlock said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

Have you seen ARKs aviation engineering? You’re lucky the damn things don’t instantly explode or turn into Falzspawn like the fighters.

That's the pilots' fault. Unless I am mistaken here, just like a soldier is expected to keep their guns maintenanced themselves, a milltary pilot has to be expected to keep their aircraft in top condition. It sure as heck isn't engineering's fault for them turning into Falspawn either way...

@PrinceBrightstar said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

I still wish the turning radius was tighter on these things

Probably why they added a "turn 180" action if you hold Shift/R1/RB.

I find Auto to be easier for keyboard and mouse... are you guys using a controller? If so, then Manual would be best for that. It's mainly due to how auto on controller requires the user to have 2 right thumbs; one thumb for the right stick to turn, and another thumb on the right face buttons to dash/stop/rotate180. Otherwise... it's easy on auto when the mouse movement is what's turning the ride roid, while also having easy access to the maneuvers without needing extra thumbs.

@Mattwo7 said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

They should have gotten rid of the roids. 😛

Have you seen ARKs aviation engineering? You’re lucky the damn things don’t instantly explode or turn into Falzspawn like the fighters.

That's the pilots' fault. Unless I am mistaken here, just like a soldier is expected to keep their guns maintenanced themselves, a milltary pilot has to be expected to keep their aircraft in top condition. It sure as heck isn't engineering's fault for them turning into Falspawn either way...

Sure, if something bad didn’t happen the majority of the time...

Even when they don’t go down or have to leave immediately due to engine failure, I can count on one hand the number of times they’ve actually killed anything that wasn’t an ARKs operative.

I can count on one hand the number of times they’ve actually killed anything that wasn’t an ARKs operative.

All just more to my point of them being bad at their jobs.

Rideroid is dead content after Ep4, just suck it up until Ep5 where you don't have to care about it anymore.

I tried it and found the control so horrible. I did not have any fun with the ridroid quests, going to simply avoid doing them.

It's nice they tried something new and I'm sure there are players that really like those missions. Variety is good. It's just not for me and I'm OK with that.

I hope they continue with innovations to keep the game interesting!

@Loona said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

Rideroid is dead content after Ep4, just suck it up until Ep5 where you don't have to care about it anymore.

Just like how BQs are dead after Ep5

@Red-Plague i agree, too many times have i ejected myself mid air when i really mean to spin to boost forward faster. its the same in JP, not the localization teams fault.

@Mattwo7 said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

@Loona said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

Just like how BQs are dead after Ep5

Pretty much, gotta love SEGA for introducing and then proceeding to kill off quests that have potential. Only reason you'd do Rideroid is for SG titles and then never again, BQ for weekly SG.

@Loona how do you farm these titles?

@Kwars01 said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

@Loona how do you farm these titles?

Should be amount of quests completed + total points achieved for SG titles. You can look them up at the Title Counter.