Appalling Riddroid Controls

Absolutely horrific design choice on the Ridroid controls. This entire thing needs to be eliminated from the game. Are the developers incapable of making a properly controllable ride device? Pathetic! All quests using Ridroid are worthless.

It's pretty archaic. Not easy to master but you definitely can learn how to handle it. Just aspire to be better!

I have to agree with op. I am so use to other games flight controls that these are just wtf and inefficient, ya know.

they are not worthless, sure Ridroids have some annoying controls but they are not impossible to learn or master

Agreed. I hate them.

I had the same response the first time I used them. You’ll be surprised how quickly you adapt though, now I can zoom around and have a lot of fun doing the missions

I like to fly Helicopters in EDF, this is pretty nice in comparison.

Set it to Manual Control and it's much better, in my opinion.

Manual is a must, auto is disgustingly hard to control.

Yup. Go to Options > Game Settings > Other Settings > Ridroid Settings > Control Settings and try manual.

I don't think manual Ridroid control especially good, but at least I can handle it and it's faaar better than auto 😄

@Fiona-Respha said in Appalling Riddroid Controls:

Yup. Go to Options > Game Settings > Other Settings > Ridroid Settings > Control Settings and try manual.

I don't think manual Ridroid control especially good, but at least I can handle it and it's faaar better than auto 😄

Holy crap this should be the default! thanks!

Better get used to them, or you're not getting any cubes when the 2nd ep4 raid shows up.

Have you seen ARKs aviation engineering? You’re lucky the damn things don’t instantly explode or turn into Falzspawn like the fighters.

@Sephlock It's lore friendly, lmao. I love it.

I can barely do anything with those damn things. I just use them to get to my objective faster and kill shit on foot. Its just more convenient to me.