Introduce yourself!

Ah Jeez, I'm relatively new so I hope you all don't me my introducing myself!

Hi! I go by Luna and I recently just got into PSO2 (by this post being posted: today) and been playing for a few hours now but here's some stuff about me. I hope to interact with you all soon!

• Server: Ship 2, Ul (Xbox One)

• Race: Neuman

• Class: Force (Lvl 3)

• Likes/Dislikes: I like doing art, playing RPGs, JRPGs, MMOs, doing DnD, watching anime, cartoons and Doctor Who and my favorite food is sushi. I don't like broccolli, being left behind, spiders,needles and the cold.

• Current Occupation: Art Commissoner and Rising College Freshman (Class of 2024)

Hi, I'm Pulptenks.

Used to play PSU under the name Felmyst if anyone remembers. I played PSO1 on my Gamecube as well. Now my new life looks like to be FF14 / PSO2 player for the future.

Heya,

I've actually never played a Phantasy Star game before but having seen very small snippets/info online while barely knowing too much about the franchise, it's managed to catch my attention, most likely due to the level of cool cosmetics I've seen. I was aware of this being over in Japan only and had only heard of the US PC release through a streamer I watch. So I read a bit more into it and well, I really can't wait to try this out. I'm from the UK and love gaming with others.

I'm a bit of a MMO vet who's taken a break the last 4-5 few years and ready to dive into something new. WoW for 10 years, RS etc. With only a small bit of time on FF14. So i'm looking forward to something I know nothing about again. I might be looking to put my spare time into managing my own alliance as someones who's done a fair share of officering in the past and got a few friends taking the plunge into this release with me and explore the avenues on offer here.

Other things I enjoy is gaming as a whole (RTS, 8X, VR, Sandbox, JRPG/RPG), anime, programming and 3D.

I heard there might be a new ship to start on, so i'm interested in that otherwise i'll likely join 1 or 2. I look forward to seeing people there!

Hello,

I go by many names, but you can call me Nyxia. I played PSO2 when it came out years ago. I never made it far because the game felt a bit detached and aloof for my style. After remembering this game existed a few months ago, I decided to give it a second try. I had so much fun trying to level up as a Techer! I've always had a knack for magic and the occult.

I've played many MMOs before, but I am expecting to learn a lot from PSO2 this time. I am very social, so feel free to poke me whenever! I'm usually being friendly in-game or voicing with my comrades over Discord. When I'm not playing games, I'm usually teaching or working as a freelancer.

See you around,

Nyxia

My name is Daryn! I will be playing this game from my Windows 10 PC. Although I like playing PSO2 I play on my Switch Lite aswell. Well not this game but several others because I can't understand Japanese but I pretend to. I am going to role a Force because I like casting magic and fireworks. Nice to meet you!

Been playing since phantasy star online was launched on the dreamcast (yes I am old and the online charges in the uk at that time to play on the dreamcast nearly got me kicked out of home :/)

Didn't play the gamecube version online as I just brought a house at that time but I really got in psu on xbox 360 (1 up cup was the best time I have had on any game, it was soooooo much fun).

I think I have probably spent far too much on this game already but for the amount of time I have already played it I belive I have got my money's worth compared to other full price retail games.

I play on ship 1

Name/Handles: Usagi-Tsuki

What got you into Phantasy Star: PSO Episode 1 + II (Gamecube)

Favorite PSO/2 Race: Newman (But my favorit is still Beasts from PSU)

Favorite PSO2 Class: Summoner/Force/Phantome

Favorite Phantasy Star game: I would said everything that touch Phanatsy Star Univers.

Platforms: PS4, PC, Android, Nintendo Switch

Hobbies/etc: Video Games, Anime, watching Vtuber, Cosplay.

Hello everyone ! I'm Usagi-Tsuki. I'm a french Canadian. I play PSO2 since the closed beta on JP. I played PSU back in time when the Xbox 360 server was up but, I was not realy in the community. I mostly was shy to interact with people. x.x

But yeah I want to try to be more actif on the NA community. People are look so sweet and kind. ^^ I will be on shipe 2 I think, because my brother and my friends will be on it. ^^ Hope to meet some new people here! o/

I played a lot of PSO on the Dreamcast 20 years ago. I also played PSO2JP off and on, but I've forgotten everything.

I'm largely undecided on both Ship and class. I tend to play melee DPS or "nuker" ranged DPS, so I'll be researching in the meantime before PC launch. I would be nice to make some friends via the game.

An old veteran from the PSO:BB days, one of the last PSU players and had a short run during PSP2I. And after six years of playing as the Terror of Death in Final Fantasy XIV, it's time I returned home to PSO.

Hoping to make a lot more friends in PSO2 and resume the life of a Treasure Hunter. Expect for me to help you get those rare drops, if the price is right.

• Incoming PC player; making a landing.

I'm a middle-aged comic artist, coffee addicted speluncean explorer & interstellar sky-traveller.

Been waiting 8 years for this day to come, and it's finally occuring.

I played briefly on the Japanese servers during the initial launch, until SEGA had to ask us to kindly make our departure and wait for the north american ship. 😧 I returned to the Japanese servers years later when apparently the ip restrictions were relaxed a bit.

Didn't stay very long, I yearned for a space adventure that did not feel temporary and sequestered.

I'm not sure which Ship i'll be on yet, but i do know what i'll be doing once i get onboard.

Dancing, a lot of dancing. And probably working on a lot of Artwork.

alt text

@Neoyoshi said in Introduce yourself!:

• Incoming PC player; making a landing.

I'm a middle-aged comic artist, coffee addicted speluncean explorer & interstellar sky-traveller.

Been waiting 8 years for this day to come, and it's finally occuring.

I played briefly on the Japanese servers during the initial launch, until SEGA had to ask us to kindly make our departure and wait for the north american ship. 😧 I returned to the Japanese servers years later when apparently the ip restrictions were relaxed a bit.

Didn't stay very long, I yearned for a space adventure that did not feel temporary and sequestered.

I'm not sure which Ship i'll be on yet, but i do know what i'll be doing once i get onboard.

Dancing, a lot of dancing. And probably working on a lot of Artwork.

alt text

LOVE this! Please tell me you're going to display any PSO2-themed/related works somewhere on the forums!

@GM-Deynger said in Introduce yourself!:

LOVE this! Please tell me you're going to display any PSO2-themed/related works somewhere on the forums!

I would like to, yes. 🙂

I did this last night for Vora Graemourne on the PSO2 Discord.

alt text

Heyo, my name's Cryssy~ I just recently joined the forum today, hoping to find new friends on this game.

I will be playing Techter, since I like playing support in every MMO I play! Still not sure which race I want to make but, I might be making a Newman. 😊

Getting on this PSO2 train because I miss playing MMO. Didn't feel like playing anything else at the moment and I'm waiting on other games.

Still stuck on whether I want to be on Ship 1 or 2, but definitely roping in a few friends to play this game with me! Will be making an Alliance once I get on the game when it releases~ 😳

So I think I never actually introduced myself, I just sorta existed.

Name: Erick

Ship: 1

Characters: Erick001bc (This is the name I use online for everything, from youtube, games, forums, gamertag. 001 is because I always been a big 007 fan and BC because of my nick name; Black Cat). I have 2 other characters but they are mostly for meseta grinding.

What got you into Phantasy Star: Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 on the Gamecube. Since then I been a big dedicated fan.

Favorite PSO/2 Race: I usually play Male Human.

Favorite PSO2 Class: Hunter. I used to run hunter in the retro, Now I am doing Hunter/Braver (Not the meta Braver/Hunter) I will switch to force sub sometimes. I wish I could just play a Hunter, who could use resta and basic force teqs, and run with full katana photon arts. (Hunter/Bouncer might be better option but ehh.)

Platforms: Xbox 1, Switch and multiple retro consoles.

Hobbies/etc: Video Games, Anime, Reading, Writing, Fishing, Shooting at the Gun range, Old weapon antiques (Katanas), Painting, drawing, playing violin, learning new skills, always giving myself more challenges to do.

A little About me: I am a Male, early 30s (Old man), I work in NY in a Laboratory. I graduated a while back in the day with a B.S in Forensic Science and a minor in Philosophy. I am trying to go back for my Graduate this year. My favorite Hero is Batman and I always strive to be like him. Honor is very important to me and so is my clan. My clan is Shadow Cross (Shadow+Cross on PSO). I play many games, most notably Warframe (Mastery Rank 28) and some COD. I have a little sister who I play with most of the time. The rest of the time it's with alliance members needing help and I join them.

I love cats, don't drink or smoke, and consider treating others the way you would like to be treated should be respected more by people for a better world. I was Born in the USA and my family Is from Central America so I understand and speak fluent Spanish.

I wanted to give a little more because of how late this is for everyone. Thank you again everyone for taking the time, it has been a pleasure getting to know a lot of you here and I hope I don't annoy you all to much. It's a pleasure. Hope to see you soon in game or talk to you outside in the forum. Any questions just hit me up.

Name: Mika

Handles: Raven Darkwing / Lady Mewcifer

What got you into Phantasy Star: I got my first dose of Phantasy Star with the original PSO but didn't get into hardcore until PSU (Where's my Xbox 360 PSU Vets at???)

Favorite PSO/2 Race: Deuman (WHERE IS THE BEASTS AT? 😞 )

Favorite PSO2 Class: Bouncer and Braver

Platforms: Started on Vita in 2013, then PC, Played on Xbox for NA, Now I'm back to PC

Hobbies/etc: Drawing, RPing, Gaming

I've been playing PSO2 since March 2013. I lost access to my old JP account but I usually ran by the name Yuesei Kai over there.

Phantasy Star was what encouraged me to make my own original character (Which is Raven Darkwing) and I decided to bring her over from PSU to PSO2 since she's such an integral part of me now. ^_^ Below is one of the older drawings of my OC that I did. I have more but I would rather not flood this thread with it. Fireworks at Neudaiz Clem WM.png

SPEAKING OF WHICH, there needs to be a fanart thread on here like there was on the Phantasy Star Universe forums!

Anyways...

I usually play on Ship 1 now as I decided against going back to Ship 2 for NA release but I am always down to make new friends. :3