Introduce yourself!

@Tasty-Onions lol hey I got your message in the game but did not know how to respond to you sorry

@lilbunnyfoofoo Its cool. XD nice to meet you

Henlo. I'm not new to the phantasy star series (in fact, the first one on the Master System was the first JRPG I ever played), and I've played a lot of PSO dreamcast, PSO:BB and PSU. I played a lot of PSO2 in JP server and I gotta admit I was a little lazy to start over in NA, but I did it nonetheless. Also looking forward to NG, admittedly I'm not very happy they removed perfect attacks (I always liked that mechanic, reminds me of the first PSO), and some of the faces shown look a little weird to me, but I'm happy to try the closed beta and play the new game of this series dear to my heart.

I'm on ship 2 but considering transferring to ship 4 in the near future.

Hey I'm Brittany, I'm not new to PSO2 but I've played since the global launch and since then I've gone back and played most of the franchise.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and getting to know everyone on the forum. 🙂

⋆ Name: Frederick Lalas (Fred)

⋆ Pronouns: he/him

⋆ I started playing PSO on gamecube, then moved to PSO Blue Burst and have been waiting to immerse myself in the sequel and it's culture!

⋆ Fun fact about me: I'm a Twitch Streamer (fredlalas), comic artist/ Illustrator and I dable in street dance!