Introduce yourself!

Name Brian H. Age 38 Ingame name Scarlyt Ship 3 Love non-Toxic mmo of all kinda from shooters to rpgs, My favrite mmorpg was Everquest online adventures (PS2 EQ not PC EQ) favrite mmofps would been Borderlands 1,2&3. What brought me to PSO2 Well try make it short after EQOA shut down well i turn WoW for long time But omg what a Toxic game but stuck with it cause were everyone was at. Finally got sick of it, but when i left i gave up on mmorpg for long time. Then seen this a shooter and rpg but so diffrent then most figure give it a try omg i was on Evercrack all over again even tho its a diffrent game got the same vibe i got from Back when i was on EQOA right then i knew i was home and the comutitty is very friendly with so many diffrent personalities. yes you got few perv alerts lol but hey its a japan game, Honesty i love the fanshion ingame i take my look serious lol. Anyways If on ship 3 love meet ingame with ya and starting a clan soon that will be for new players looking for help understanding the game and Job/Mag lvling help If interest PM ingame.

• list item

Age 33 from Mexico.

PSO-GC I used to play on ANTARES 8 the PSO-WORLD official ship as "Hucast VIC_CNC"

PSO-BB Won Aol-Cup on the team New_Legacy with brightstar one of the top guys on PSO-WORLD. Second place lv200. My team was winning Yahoo.Cup but sega NA ask me directly give up on the tornament to allow other players have "Fun". "Hucast VIC_CNC"

PSU. Top 10 on the First Maximun attack g event and won first place on the second maximun attack g event. "Cast CrAZYVIC".

PSO2. "Human CrAZYVIC" & "Cast Viktastic" Ship04 but i have to plays to move ship01. Will play "casual". I tried to play PSO2 when was released on JP but i stoped cuz even bringing a lot of friends from PSO-WORLD & PSU the game feels very empty and i got bored.

On the present i play Gears 5, overwatch, WoW Retail/classic, FFXIV, Monster hunter world.

Just a little background of myself.

• PSO DC: 02/14/01 ~ HUne lvl100, 787 hrs.

• PSO DC ver.2 : HUne 102 ~ r.i.p (VMU corruption)

• PSO GC: HUne 163 ~ FOne 172

• PSU PS2/PC: Cast 173, Gunner 30? can't remember its level.

• PSO2 JP: Fi 45/Hu 30 ~7 years ago, I left for FFXIV.

PSU NA: Bo49/Hu40

@Scarjoshot Hey Scarjo I've just started playing mind if I use your name for the refer a friend thing at the begining 🙂

Sup I'm Ebony, 26 Female. though any pronouns are fine with me. I'm completely new to everything so if I ever end up in a party with any of ya I'm sorry if I have no idea what I'm doing. I look forward to finally being able to experience this game though since I've heard about it for years. The only other MMO I have any real experience with is Elsword though I have tried getting into others but this one so far I'm having fun with.

Hey all!! My names Mithrell and I'm new to the game, but not so much to the MMO lifestyle. I'm a big fan of anime (just finished Erased on netflix and 18if both of which kinda slapped but I've seen way more), EDM, Lo-fi, acting (IRL profession lol), and making fascists eat their words♡( ◡‿◡ ). I've played a few MMO's before (WoW, BDO, ESO, ARK, FFXIV) but I haven't ever found a real party that I've met up with for regular questing/grinding and I hope that changes here! I played a bit of the original PSO, but never got into PSU,Currently I'm playin here, FFXIV campaign, AC Odyssey, and about to download the new Avengers when my paycheck hits tonight haha. Ultimately I just wanna have fun doing some playing games with people who also wanna have fun. So if you wanna party up my username is Mithrell and i'm usually on Ship 4 🙂 peace & love y'all happy falspawn hunting!! (/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡

Oh I forgot to make one of these.

‘Lo, I’m Milk!

I name all of my characters after favorite foods and beverages. I cook for a living and I bake for a hobby so milk is very useful and versatile, hence it’s the name of my main.

I’ve been playing video games since I could walk, I lived in a gamer household. I started playing MMORPGs in middle school and I’ve never stopped! It’s my favorite hobby.

My current rotation of games besides this are MHW, MH3U, FFXIV, Tree of Savior, God Eater 3, GW2, Vindictus, BDO, Soulcalibur VI and good ol’ Animal Crossing.

I have a lot of hobbies besides games, namely anything food or art related. I like to make things and give them as gifts and I love glitter.

I love symphonic metal, my music of choice for UQs as it gets me pumped up!

I have an adorable kitten that likes to help me game by getting in the way. Her talents include plopping in front of my face at the most inopportune time and trying to eat my keyboard.

Lastly, I’m a collector of fashion. Fashion is the true endgame!

I am almost drop my jaw when I saw this on a friends list of games in Xbox....I played it on SEGA Genesis and it’s HERE!!!!!! Elder scrolls online will get jealous....played that game for 3 years and love it. But I thought this phantasy Star was a goner...I am in heaven. FREE on Xbox.

Unsure what I be doing but I was able to create my first character name Arrow Lee a Deuman class: braver

The last time I was on one of these, Blue Burst was still run by SonicTeam. Hello. Been a fan of the Phantasy Star series since discovering 4 back in the mid 90s. I've been on PSO2 for less than a week, and it's a vast improvement over Universe. I'm impressed, and I hope to see great things from it.

yo, i'm Vdra, the legendary seraphic cast of pso2, i'm currently with the the Ghosts of zetas . i'm a swell guy to hang around with, so if you ever need someone for fire support or damage, i'm a person to go to, i also sell things from my adventures, hope to see you around

I'm Pig, but chances are i wont be stayin, too grindy, only ppl that can play this properly have no job, i do... In 27hrs i got from lvl 1 to lvl 29, which is ok, but as it eqates to less than 50% of tier 1 on the mission pass which shows it would be impossible to complete the pass with gamin time on work days bein restricted to max 3hrs a day... plus, some ppl actually play more than 1 game not sit on the same game 18hrs a day 7 days a week...

Shame really, but hey ho, i still have sao...

@Pig-in-sheet said in Introduce yourself!:

I'm Pig, but chances are i wont be stayin, too grindy, only ppl that can play this properly have no job, i do... In 27hrs i got from lvl 1 to lvl 29, which is ok, but as it eqates to less than 50% of tier 1 on the mission pass which shows it would be impossible to complete the pass with gamin time on work days bein restricted to max 3hrs a day... plus, some ppl actually play more than 1 game not sit on the same game 18hrs a day 7 days a week...

Shame really, but hey ho, i still have sao...

Sounds more like you are Jaded than anything.

I’m Joeresio

I am the creator of a demon race called the Leshans. I am the creator of my main character Asselle, based of a drawing of mine. She is a demon from the leshans. I got into PSO2 jp in June of 2019, but used to play PSU on 360.

Favorite classes Bouncer/Hunter Bouncer/phantom Phantom Summoner/bouncer Hunter

I am on ship 1 on the NA server as Asselle Ship 2 on jp server as Asselle.

Happy gaming

Hi, Jochira!

I'm a Swedish player that turned 26 last Monday. My class is Bouncer/Gunner and i'm planning on becoming Bouncer/Etoile. I learned about PSO2 since... I think it was back when JP server was at CBT? I didn't get around to playing this game till last month though, since that was when I finally upgraded to win10 (since I wanted to play Persona 4 Golden on PC). The only reason i'm introducing myself today is cuz I had forum issues till now. I'm playing at Ship 2 btw.

I'm working full-time irl and I try to alternate between PSO2, work, irl, Closers, Octopath Traveler, Final Fantasy XV and P4G, so you might only see me on every 2nd day in-game. I've mainly been focusing on story so far, currently doing Episode 4, so i'm still a noob in the aspect of game content... but hey, once I've caught up so will I explore the other contents! 🙂

anyway, just hmu, i'm always up for a little chat and what not. ouo/

a unique numeric identifier eh? at least here it does give me a name. good thing you can at least look up character name instead of user.