Introduce yourself!

@ZhaoYun96

Ah i see. Which SW games would you recommend someone grab to get into the series?

@Knight-Raime honestly I definitely recommend SW 4 or 4-2. Most improved compared to the last three titles.

@ZhaoYun96

I'll deff pick it up then if/when I get a ps4 with black friday sales.

Hi everyone,

So my character on here is a Newman called Quonos.

I'm a big fan of PSO so I thought I'd take a shot in the dark in case I could find someone I used to game with back on DC, GC official servers and or private servers.

I used to go by the name Armada on DC and mainly Hirogen on GC - both HUcasts. I'd game with my girlfriend who's character was a RAmarl .

Anyways love to log on and KB chat for nostalgia, mostly on Xbox at the moment because I'm afraid to download it on PC at this point.

Cheers,

I'm a PC gamer and have a Youtube channel named SonicNights. I've been waiting to play this game since last year and hope I do. From the Philippines.

Hi just logged in on Xbox one. I’m one of the original PSO founding members from 2000. Need as much help as possible as not played seriously online in years. How do I chat with others in game? And can I add friends etc?

@UNH0LY-BLOOD Hey welcome back!

So to chat you press ENTER.

As for friends, right now you can only add friends using GamerTags but once the Episode 4 update / Steam launch (both happening at the same time) rolls around you can add them to an ingame friend list by selecting the player and sending them a friend request.

@Leonkh99 Hi thanks for the reply. I’m using an Xbox so do I need a keyboard? Some google searches are mentioning it

@UNH0LY-BLOOD said in Introduce yourself!:

@Leonkh99 Hi thanks for the reply. I’m using an Xbox so do I need a keyboard? Some google searches are mentioning it

I'm not too familiar with how the game plays on Xbox One unfortunately. 😕

You can plug in a keyboard for chatting yes but there should be a software keyboard option too... I believe you access it by holding down the START button until it pops up.

@UNH0LY-BLOOD said in Introduce yourself!:

Not required, mostly only really helpful in terms of typing. I used the Xbox One initially, and kept swapping my main keyboard to it. You may also want the keyboard option for some playstyles.

Typing with controller is a pain in the ass. Using the Xbox Live App helps a bit by letting you type with your phone but you still have to press enter with your controller.

I'm using controller and KB but I got myself a "couch KB" from Logitech and i'ts pretty nice to use. It's small and doesn't weigh much so it's convenient.

Was like $30 too which is always nice 🙂

hello new to game, i'm known as Nuitariwolf

Im new to the game but not to the franchise, just got this game on Steam and played for a few mins and its awesome. Last game in the franchise I played was universe back on xbox 360