Couple issues Materials not being auto sent to Material storage STEAM/MS. name search inventory not available on steam version

As title says bugs i have noticed. MS/STEAM i am encountered an issue were materials are not being auto sent to my material storage when i am out in the field or back at Arks base.

Item search query by typing not available on steam version. Example on MS version i can do an item search for specific souls or items to quickly sort my inventory (without going to storage). On the steam version this option is not available.

Item search for specific items in player shop will not display on Steam or Windows. Example I did a search for Segmented Wings on Steam item doesnt show up in player shop logged out logged into MS account I did the same search typed it the same way and it popped up. Now on My MS account decided to search for Headcrab doesnt show up on MS. Logged out logged back into STEAM did same search item shows up.

Update on STEAM version. Auto storage for materials works for me. Oddly i had to set it to DO NOT USE in settings.

Can confirm the issue with "Auto Send to Material Storage" setting. It does the opposite of what it claims.

"Use" - > doesn't use the function

"Don't Use" -> uses the function

@gertasik said in Couple issues Materials not being auto sent to Material storage STEAM/MS. name search inventory not available on steam version:

Can confirm the issue with "Auto Send to Material Storage" setting. It does the opposite of what it claims.

"Use" - > doesn't use the function

"Don't Use" -> uses the function

thanks for double confirming!