The censorship on being short should be removed.

@SleeprunnerInc said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@GamerKillance Haven't played but judging how theres no lawsuit nor anything on them, I'd say no.

Mind sharing a picture?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/5/54/Nowi_(FE13_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20160803011607

Here's ONE of them from one fire emblem game called awakening.

@GamerKillance In all honesty, from that picture, it really doesn't look like a child nor minor.

Do you have a comparison picture with some male char?

https://toppng.com/uploads/preview/themes-conan-detective-conan-render-11562894779whd8cxnn4r.png

This is what I see as a child (Conan is in a child's body, that's canon.)

@SleeprunnerInc

Fair to say we are at an impasse then.

Farewell, interesting argument though I rest firm in my position. Agree to disagree.

@Redex Agree to disagree and life will forever be this way.

As a last minute thing: I would not have this much of a problem with the height change, had it been communicated by the devs at any point in time but it wasn't.

@SleeprunnerInc said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@GamerKillance In all honesty, from that picture, it really doesn't look like a child nor minor.

Do you have a comparison picture with some male char?

ಠ_ಠ ... seriously? It's a sexualized little girl that japan put in and used the "I'm 1000 excuse" when questioned intensely on why she exists. Even has bikini armor in the JP version.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/f/f3/Lon'qu_(FE13_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20170221215125

So based on what's being said in this thread, the devs should just delete the game since "creeps" can play it and there is the option to customize your character and communicate with other players.

@Yin

No.

Just that they should keep height restriction by some posters perspectives.

@GamerKillance I am being a hundred percent serious.

I posted a picture of Conan to try and show how I see a child.

But the girl in your picture just looks like the basic clutz 17-18 year old skimpy girl look.

On top of that, if it were an elf it would be an even bigger problem.

@Redex

But there is clearly worse things already in the game (eg symbol art). So by the logic being put forward, the game should be purged from existence.

If people here are going to try and claim the moral high ground like this, then they imperatively should be arguing for censorship of everything else as well.

@GamerKillance said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Also the height slider is literally the only censored thing here. Everything else is untouched.

false

and I find your attacks on JP and it's culture to be discriminatory as hell as if other places don't have the problems.

Why are you consuming JP media if it's so bad

@Redex said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Yin

No.

Just that they should keep height restriction by some posters perspectives.

@Redex @GamerKillance

Just a honest question... So you are okay with some of the players making digital tribute versions of Ringo from AirGear (mainly as bouncers) cause she is at 157cm which is well with in the height restrictions?

alt text alt text

@Yin / Viola

As an artist this is a touchy subject.

I can't say no to Art as it is great on its general premise but vastly varies in its meaning or intent or message person to person. of course this creates issues. I personally feel those blasting inappropriate images on fly should be regularly banned as its likely poor intent to say the least. Though that seems easier to maintain more so then giving the entire game free reign to be inappropriate at will with very underage portrayals as playable characters.

As for the art, that seems pretty 16+ to me, my issue I take is with the severely lewd.

@SleeprunnerInc

Without reading into it, The portrayal doesn't strike me as a 12 year old is what I'm conveying.

@Redex Oh for sure.

That's why this is also a very good situation to notify that how one looks does not tell their age.