The censorship on being short should be removed.

I have suggested they close this thread. In the suggestion tab of the forums! This topic is done! Pointless rebuttals With no solid cohesive Solution other than the toggle system suggestion. My personal opinion!

@PhantasyStar719 and what exactly do you want to tell me with that? i replied this as a reminder that this is not a US server and that not only the US laws has to be taken into account for a "censorship" of this game...that reminds me of NA fans screaming USA cheering for NA teams during esport events when the team they are cheering for are all canadians and making a weird face because of the crowd trolling on them

@JuggernautGTX said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@PhantasyStar719 and what exactly do you want to tell me with that? i replied this as a reminder that this is not a US server and that not only the US laws has to be taken into account for a "censorship" of this game...that reminds me of NA fans screaming USA cheering for NA teams during esport events when the team they are cheering for are all canadians and making a weird face because of the crowd trolling on them

Just watch your tongue.... All im saying and this is why im asking you to remain civil to US based issues if you dont care about our feelings on the matter then dont post but again we dont need further fuel added to the fire. Remain neutral less we get this game ripped from global entirely...

@PhantasyStar719

"to throw something in....this game is not only published in the US - please dont make it look like its a "US" server...there are at least 35 other countries were the game got published with different laws than the US"

where do i have to watch my tongue when i point out the obvious? i am not bashing against the US by saying "this is not a US server" xD

@PhantasyStar719 I think the issue was that you implied Juggernaut was being political, when he was just mentioning how we have been focusing mostly on US law and that we may need to look more closely at the laws of other countries.

The line you quoted:

to throw something in....this game is not only published in the US - please dont make it look like its a "US" server...there are at least 35 other countries were the game got published with different laws than the US

Doesn't sound like he is trying to bring in politics into the discussion at all. He is just noting how we may be looking at this from the wrong angle as while US law may permit somethings, the laws of other countries may not so he is suggesting that we look more closely at the laws of the other countries the global servers provide service to.

This isn't necessary a US based issue.

@Archetype-Luna still with americans like myself trying to be some reason in all this i cant help but to defend my country's involvement in things. I just dont like that 99% of the threads are mainly foreigners crying over NA based issues... Global or not most of the issues pertain to US laws and regulations... I try so hard to be neutral but it takes all my strength not to say outright .. If its not hurting the Americans ... Leave us out of it... Im so done with the dam hostility

Again if you cant try to be neutral on things why even post.. I need some water

@PhantasyStar719

"to throw something in....this game is not only published in the US - please dont make it look like its a "US" server...there are at least 35 other countries were the game got published with different laws than the US"

where do i have to watch my tongue when i point out the obvious? i am not bashing against the US by saying "this is not a US server" xD

Just drop it!... You have a backhanded way of insulting americans and it needs to STOP!

@PhantasyStar719 I am just politely trying to mention where you may be misinterpreting Juggernaut.

It is a potential possibility that the censorship is not due to US law but due to another country's law. I don't see how Juggernaut is insulting Americans either. He is just saying that the server is no longer just an American server, but a global server, which is factually correct. We definitely have been focusing on US law as well, with few mentioning of the laws of other countries so it is possible that we are looking at this issue from the wrong angle.

So the issue itself may not pertain to US laws as we are/were assuming, but to the laws of other countries. I am a US citizen myself, and I can't find anything to be offended with in Juggernaut's posts. I recommend taking a bit of time to rest and then looking over his posts again to make sure you aren't misinterpreting anything. It is easy to do so if you are fatigued.

@Archetype-Luna said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@PhantasyStar719 I am just politely trying to mention where you may be misinterpreting juggernaut.

It is a potential possibility that the censorship is not due to US law but due to another country's law. I don't see how Juggernaut is insulting Americans either. He is just saying that the server is no longer just an American server, but a global server, which is factually correct.

So the issue itself may not pertain to US laws as we are assuming, but to the laws of other countries. I am a US citizen myself, and I can't find anything to be offended with in Juggernaut's posts.

Im done with this whole topic... The world is at war and all we do is sit here on our hands playing ignorant that along with this pandemic people are going back to personal attacks and backhandedly taunting each other saying their country is better than ours etc... Censorship needs to stay ... As i said before in our deleted post i think this will only crash and burn ... I am praying very hard NGS does not end up like this... Glad this is just a forum because i dread being around people lately since trying to actually discuss the issues on here... Just remember we were gifted this game it can easily be stripped away... As far as you juggernaut... Karma is a bitch so again watch your tongue

@PhantasyStar719 I don't think Juggernaut ever said that Germany was better than the US. I don't think anyone here has said anything along those lines. Where are you reading this? You seem to be misinterpreting things, reading things that aren't there. You are kind of worrying me right now, you seem very off. Are you okay?

What....? You're taking it way too personally for no reason. Nothing is going to happen to the game whether or not censorship stays or is removed.

@PhantasyStar719 said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Censorship needs to stay ... As i said before in our deleted post i think this will only crash and burn ... I am praying very hard NGS does not end up like

and thats why youre accusing me of insulting your country? i never did - your sole reason to say this is to get this thread locked down cause you badly wanted the other thread to go down as well...quoting your "high five" to somebody else before...trying to taunt me isn helping you in this that much i can say

@JuggernautGTX If that is his goal, then don't let him goad you into responding in a hostile manner. If you suspect someone is trying to goad you, report them for trying to incite specific responses.

By the way, do you have any idea on what parts of German law may necessitate the censorship? Any potentially relevant court cases? Or any games that are more explicit but still sold in Germany that we can use as a comparison?

@PhantasyStar719 said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Censorship needs to stay ... As i said before in our deleted post i think this will only crash and burn ... I am praying very hard NGS does not end up like

and thats why youre accusing me of insulting your country? i never did - your sole reason to say this is to get this thread locked down cause you badly wanted the other thread to go down as well...quoting your "high five" to somebody else before...trying to taunt me isn helping you in this that much i can say

I wont feed into your attempts at hiding your malicious intents... You have a great day though and Bless your heart

One thing is true. By changing the "NA" server to global, it now takes into account the morals of US citizens and the morals of the countries now included. So if anything, the game may get even MORE censoring. Not less. So pro censors really have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Also, asking for this thread closed is not the way to go. Why? Two reasons. First, Sega won't do anything if there's only like 5 people discussing things here. In total, the people in favor or against censors posting here can still be counted with your hand fingers only. Second, knowing that, letting people discuss and just unfollowing the thread may be a better alternative because it doesn't try to silence others.