The censorship on being short should be removed.

@ZorokiHanuke I know the Teddy suit is bear-y good at hiding accessories but IDK about that one, I just got the room decoration when I spent my AC tickets from Xbox GPU.

Here before 50 pages of chaos and nail clawing for pipsqueak characters. Short characters are ugly anyways. 😂

@Loona said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Here before 50 pages of chaos and nail clawing for pipsqueak characters. Short characters are ugly anyways. 😂

Beauty is in the eye of the alt text

The restriction also affects the upper height limit as well.

i'm 150cm (4"11) and 28 years according to sega i'm a child lmao

the censorship must stop and be removed!

we don't have any outfits that make you feel chibi

we don't have any smart innerwear

story scenes have been removed

the height setting sucks

I think other outfits will also be censored

the game received an m rating and in germany even a uks 16 rating

and still we get a censored version?

tera also removed her censorship

ever played aion? because you can create children characters and that with far more violent outfits

@Brintoras

This thread is inspiring me to do a lecture video on the nature of values and disregard for origins ranging to video games though not limited to. I would like to continue playing the NA versions of these games though as I've stated before this is just my opinion.

It is Phantasy Star.

Phantasy being a deviation and separation from the Final 'Fantasy' series and Star as in a different World. people are on a spin about this games fundamental intent.

We don't need more of the sexy accessories if anything we should be asking for more statted units and so on. The game is likely a M-rating with censorship because the series doesn't have a history or reputation as being overly lewd in lobbies etc.

@Redex It's not like the people who want the censorship removed are lacking values or morals. However, censorship brings more censorship with it, much of it unnecessary. Have you seen the bathscene? It can't be considered erotic in anyway. Hell, Kohri's outfit in chapter 4 is more erotic than the bath towel she wears in the removed scene. More scenes will likely be removed as well for the same reasons, despite offering a great deal of comedy, character development, and details on character relationships.

@Archetype-Luna

That censorship leads for more censorship argument is stale at this point, we're just up-holding our values. I don't need a bath scene between two characters of questionable ages... Thanks.

also by that logic do you want to abolish all laws because you feel they hinge on your freedom as a human to act inappropriately in the presence of whomever you see fit? after all 1 law leads to more laws.

I'm over this argument. People are free to disagree.

@Archetype-Luna said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Redex It's not like the people who want the censorship removed are lacking values or morals. However, censorship brings more censorship with it, much of it unnecessary. Have you seen the bathscene? It can't be considered erotic in anyway. Hell, Kohri's outfit in chapter 4 is more erotic than the bath towel she wears in the removed scene. More scenes will likely be removed as well for the same reasons, despite offering a great deal of comedy, character development, and details on character relationships.

Don't bother trying to change the minds of these types. They've already made up their mind that whoever wants stuff like this to stay in game have no morals, are a pedo and whatever other words they can come up with. No matter what you do, you'll never change their view of thinking. The person already blew your comment off and doesn't actually want to have a discussion like all the others that thinly(and even then some don't even try to hide it)accuse others of deplorable disgusting acts for wanting things 1:1 as close to possible.

Let me say this.......If they change the censorship I will just report Sega to the Computer Entertainment Rating Organization and any other organization like these.

@Redex said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Archetype-Luna

That censorship leads for more censorship argument is stale at this point, we're just up-holding our values. I don't need a bath scene between to characters of questionable ages... Thanks.

also by that logic do you want to abolish all laws because you feel they hinge on your freedom as a human to act inappropriately in the presence of whomever you see fit? after all 1 law leads to more laws.

I'm over this argument. People are free to disagree.

The censorship is going way beyond upholding values, way beyond. Kohri's outfit at the end of chapter 4 is more erotic than all of the bathscenes combined.

The bathscene is anything but erotic.

I am done.

Thanks for your varying opinions, mine are already stated throughout this thread.

Farewell.

@RainGnyu said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Let me say this.......If they change the censorship I will just report Sega to the Computer Entertainment Rating Organization and any other organization like these.

Go ahead, the game already reported itself as it already has ratings, like an M rating from the ESRB that makes all the censorship unncessary.

@Mattwo7 said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Meanwhile in FFXIV, lalas

FF14 has 3 races with lower minimums than PSO2 censored dumspterfire edition. Races_female_height_comparison.jpg

Again, both sides have some valid arguments. They may have some invalid ones, but we shouldn't only concentrate on those. Add to the view other things, like each poster's personal views. While some argue they are in for the general public, none of us have been chosen nor deputized to speak for anybody else. And lastly, every person views morals in a different way, even if they were raised in the very same place. Meaning, we can't put everyone we disagree with into an extreme of what you don't like. This isn't black and white, it has a LOT of shades of grey, some the human eye may not even be able to see.