The censorship on being short should be removed.

@PhantasyStar719 said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@JuggernautGTX said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Archetype-Luna well...there are a couple....games...that have "hot spring" scenes of teenagers available in germany if it comes down to just that...one series to mention "tales of" and none of them got censored as far as i know (and i played all of them)

Tales of vesperia was what you were thinking

Could be another Tales of game, there are quite a few with the hot spring scene. My favorite probably was the one in Symphonia, poor Lloyd getting screwed over by Zelos.

@ErinXh no there is a hotsprings scene in that game.i can comfirm

@AzureCrownMalfest Oh no, I didn't mean that there wasn't. I know full well there is one in Vesperia. I meant that Juggernaut could have thought of a different Tales of game than 'Vesperia' as PhantasyStar719 thought/claimed. Or at least thought of more Tales of games than just Vesperia alone.

@ErinXh said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@AzureCrownMalfest Oh no, I didn't mean that there wasn't. I know full well there is one in Vesperia. I meant that Juggernaut could have thought of a different Tales of game than 'Vesperia' as PhantasyStar719 thought/claimed. Or at least thought of more Tales of games than just Vesperia alone.

Im sick of people trying to throw me under the bus... Can we just stick to the topic

Trying so hard to share with the community the censored cutscenes! The extremes people go through. Such a forceful Agenda! Like you guys are recruiting for your cult culture!

Hey guys, this thread has gotten out of hand now. Thread is locked.