The censorship on being short should be removed.

@PhantasyStar719

16e1124a-2478-45ee-b80e-4c3a999c3667-image.png

4834ff31-9fbf-4924-bdf9-927d5464b0ca-image.png

my malicious intents go as far as:

me saying in twitch chat that its hard to prevent eu viewer from trolling (cause there is alot of hate between eu and na going in league of legends) and wishing a US team (TSM) best of luck in their match - in second screen i noted that i give a damn if NA teams have "imports" cause viewer mostly from Eu cry about the fact that NA teams have many eastern players....when i am not even trolling NA in twitch chat why would i mock on the US on forum? (me being MemoryPS in twitch chat) - chat is 2 days old btw

@Archetype-Luna germany got a huge grey zone around topics regarding this pretty rough to tell....the bath clip could be considered as "lolicon" even if it sounds dumb to us...anything that supports sexual stuff of children is against law...if its games or anime or anything...even the interpretation of that...so somebody creating a 1.45m character using highly erotic clothes and doing pole dances might even be considered into "lolicon" - but i am not a lawyer

@Lintaur I agree. I'm honestly losing brain cells being in these threads anyway. lol

It's a lot more fulfilling talking about what I love about the game or helping people with things.

@RainGnyu They should, but I suggest we both just mute it for now. The bad arguments are gonna continue to go in circles. The logic just keeps getting worse, so it's a GREAT time to cut out now. lmao

As for me, a "foreigner" (Brazil), I still think that "censorship" is not needed. People playing this game needs to be 17+ (or risk being banned by TOS Violation) and we all know how to differentiate real life from fantasy... right?

The "law" most pro-censor people plugged in here is only valid for either REAL persons or "based on" a real person, which is NOT THE CASE of this game.

@Frost-Soar said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

As for me, a "foreigner" (Brazil), I still think that "censorship" is not needed. People playing this game needs to be 17+ (or risk being banned by TOS Violation) and we all know how to differentiate real life from fantasy... right?

The "law" most pro-censor people plugged in here is only valid for either REAL persons or "based on" a real person, which is NOT THE CASE of this game.

Shows how much you brazilians truly grasp american culture and not to mention the fact that your president wants to have gays exterminated so you want to say about law revolving around only a real person you are beyond disillusioned. I pity you and im keeping politics out of this but given what you said i highly encourage you to leave your country and experience the REAL world for once

Laws govern digital lives too otherwise you would not have the internet

@ApollosAmour said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Lintaur I agree. I'm honestly losing brain cells being in these threads anyway. lol

It's a lot more fulfilling talking about what I love about the game or helping people with things.

Im tempted to do just that at this point... Its arguing with children at this point

@JuggernautGTX said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@PhantasyStar719

16e1124a-2478-45ee-b80e-4c3a999c3667-image.png

4834ff31-9fbf-4924-bdf9-927d5464b0ca-image.png

my malicious intents go as far as:

me saying in twitch chat that its hard to prevent eu viewer from trolling (cause there is alot of hate between eu and na going in league of legends) and wishing a US team (TSM) best of luck in their match - in second screen i noted that i give a damn if NA teams have "imports" cause viewer mostly from Eu cry about the fact that NA teams have many eastern players....when i am not even trolling NA in twitch chat why would i mock on the US on forum? (me being MemoryPS in twitch chat) - chat is 2 days old btw

@Archetype-Luna germany got a huge grey zone around topics regarding this pretty rough to tell....the bath clip could be considered as "lolicon" even if it sounds dumb to us...anything that supports sexual stuff of children is against law...if its games or anime or anything...even the interpretation of that...so somebody creating a 1.45m character using highly erotic clothes and doing pole dances might even be considered into "lolicon" - but i am not a lawyer

I would look into how the german culture have a dramatic polarity to american culture since there are just inhumane practices that people have fetishes too yet i have yet to see germany truly crack down on the more sensitive subjects we covered here and in other posts im not arguing this further but i will say im truly disappointed in this community

It's a little amusing seeing people bring up American culture and morals in regards to censorship for games. You have to understand the people who would have a problem with these types of things are not the target audience and never have been for these types of games so realistically there shouldn't be as big of an issue.

Take Tera for example. Guess what the most popular race and most played race in NA by a significant margin is? Elin. The "loli" race. Guess what the most popular character size in Aion was for NA? Tiny midget characters. Guess what the most popular race for Blade and soul is for NA? Jin which are humans and can be made shorter followed closely by Lyn (anouther "loli" race)

FF14 is a little different as Lala (the small race) do not look anything like humans. If there was a small human race it would 100% be the most popular. Miqo'te is the most popular though followed by the Au ra, Humans and then Lala. Black desert is also a special case as Shai, the small race is restricted to a support/life skill class which does not appeal to everyone.

List goes on at least for these Asian ported games. American MMOs have always been aesthetically less appealing than Korean, Chinese and Japanese games. It would appear the majority create these small types of characters in NA for asian ported MMOs.

FF14 is a little different as Lala (the small race) do not look anything like humans. If there was a small human race it would 100% be the most popular. Miqo'te is the most popular though followed by the Humans and then Lala.

Just by the way, the Au Ra females actually can be as small as the children seen throughout the game, and they're pretty popular. I figure they'll be even more popular now that Heavensward, the expansion that makes them available, is included in the base game and free trial.

@TheMerfox I missed that. Au Ra is actually more popular than Human.

@JuggernautGTX Is Senran Kagura available in Germany? If that game is available for sale in Germany, then I doubt the bathscene would cause too much issues. That would be the easiest way to see if there is any precedent for the bathscene to not be an issue; find something that is even more explicit and see if there are any issues with it.

@TheMerfox @Zenny Yeah, as someone who plays a female Au'ra in FFXIV, I can confirm that the minimum height is less than FFXIV. My FFXIV character is also at the minimum height and they are about the same height as Alisaie, Alphinaud, and Ryne, and I can dress her in plenty of skimpy outfits and the like (though I usually refrain from doing so); I am dressing her in a swimsuit right now for the Moonfaire event. Absolutely no one batted an eye at my choice for this in anyway.

There is on need for this thread to be closed. When the discussion on it has ended, it will die naturally. If it keeps subsisting, then it means that people still care about it.

@Archetype-Luna said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Senran Kagura

there are a couple games with that name available wich one are you refering to? also an anime

(the games are USK 16)

@JuggernautGTX Any of them really. They are all pretty erotic with many of the characters being under 18 years of age, some as young as 14. If Germany has no issue with Senran Kagura, I don't think they'll have an issue with the bath scenes. Senran Kagura takes it to a whole different level.

@Archetype-Luna well...there are a couple....games...that have "hot spring" scenes of teenagers available in germany if it comes down to just that...one series to mention "tales of" and none of them got censored as far as i know (and i played all of them)

@JuggernautGTX said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Archetype-Luna well...there are a couple....games...that have "hot spring" scenes of teenagers available in germany if it comes down to just that...one series to mention "tales of" and none of them got censored as far as i know (and i played all of them)

Tales of vesperia was what you were thinking