The censorship on being short should be removed.

@Redex Go back to page 2 and tell me why did you have to insinuate that people who make short characters are creeps?

Why did you feel the need to post that?

Why did you not specify that SOME people could be creeps?

You worded it to insinuate that everyone is a creep.

You say

@Redex said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

Plenty of ground to stand on in the statement.

tenor-10.gif

What ground? All i see is a hole newsflash your in it.

@Redex They kinda already are feeding creeps. They don't want to feed creeps but they kinda are already. The stuff I've seen in game even if its towards adults. Creepy is still creepy. I'm not saying feed creeps. I'm just saying they should have at least maybe said something. Plus people here have stated there are adults of short sizes that are that short. I mean I would let it go if they said something but I haven't seen any word of the change at all beforehand.

@SleeprunnerInc

Because it entirely justifies the Developers decisions and its not a false statement. (I also did not say that everyone was a creep)

@Redex IT doesn't really.

Because as I previously said, it's a gateway excuse which means we should remove GUNS because those make you a killer according to your example.

@Ganguro

It's in doses, the questionable player doesn't have access to lewd up on the game cut scenes in game at all times like some people who want 3 foot characters would like.

@SleeprunnerInc

If people want to own guns that's on them, if people want to shove guns in my face at every angle that's on me to tell them where to go with that..... Capital F for Fun off.

@Redex You completely avoided the fallacy of your own argument.

''Because some people might do X thing then no one should do it!''

@SleeprunnerInc

I agree, this is a video game not a 3 foot person of questionable age strip club for those who want it.

@Ganguro said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@GamerKillance The only one sexualizing anything is you. The only one comparing anything to children is you. Maybe you should go look in a mirror at yourself. The same reused argumens by people like you in gaming for years. I will never stand for this ridiculous censorship.

You're welcome to make that argument, but it's a sinking ship. PSO2 JP showed many times that creeps make sexualized children. Hell login to PSO2 JP and you'll see numerous child characters sexualized. It's plain creepy to most people in the world and you'll get no sympathy from others here for advocating it.

Also the height slider is literally the only censored thing here. Everything else is untouched.

You lost this the moment you made the thread.

@GamerKillance Want me to give you screenshots from PSO2 RIGHT NOW from each lobby gate area?

@Redex Then lets remove the guns and any resemblance to skin colors or humans to avoid racism and other issues because SOME would cause issues.

@SleeprunnerInc

Minors should be treated sacredly in respects to how they're portrayed publicly by players. I don't expect that from people right now. I'll say it again A+++ to the Developers decision making on this.

@Redex In that case you have said all you can and we will not see eye to eye.

I will continue seeing this situation differently as these characters do not seem like minors to me.

@SleeprunnerInc said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Redex In that case you have said all you can and we will not see eye to eye.

I will continue seeing this situation differently as these characters do not seem like minors to me.

Do the 1000 year old dragons in fire emblem not seem as minors to you?

@GamerKillance Haven't played but judging how theres no lawsuit nor anything on them, I'd say no.

Mind sharing a picture?