The censorship on being short should be removed.

@Redex said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Shirokami07

Funny baseless accusations hold no place here.

Also, I don't know if you or the OP are familiar with the term 'projection' in psychology, though it's essentially when you make self accusations of yourself at strangers/people without any real basis. The more you know.

@Ganguro

Lotta bad dudes in this world the Dev's aren't required to feed despite those who may have good intentions.

You're the one who made a big baseless acussation though? You accusated everyone of creep depending on their decision on their character's height.

@Redex Will you stop making baseless accusations yourself?

If so, then I will stop justifying immoral things that can be proven.

@Ganguro

Absolutely not, speaking of those who walk without any semblance of morality in and out of video games.

Ah, you're one of those people then. Anything under 165cm (5'5") is child no matter what, but anyone taller than 5'6" (170cm) can be viewed as and talked to and treated like a full grown adult, and will proudly express it to them despite their age, long as they are "tall" enough.

@Shirokami07

You need better reading skills, go back.

I don't need to defend myself more than I have. This world isn't the place for Devs to cater to assholes despite some of all your best intentions.

@Viola-Lance said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Ganguro

Absolutely not, speaking of those who walk without any semblance of morality in and out of video games.

Ah, you're one of those people then. Anything under 165cm (5'5") is child no matter what, but anyone taller than 5'6" (170cm) can be viewed as and talked to and treated like a full grown adult, and will proudly express it to them despite their age, long as they are "tall" enough.

Shit, I'll go tell my 140-145 friends they're not adults at their late twenties because you said so.

You're creepy.

@Redex Answer the question Red.

IF you are going this defensive then surely you must have a proper defence no?

@SleeprunnerInc

What is the question????

@Redex Will you stop making baseless accusations yourself.

That is the question.

@SleeprunnerInc

Is it a baseless accusation to say there are indeed bad people in this world? No.

@SleeprunnerInc

Is it a baseless accusation to say there are indeed bad people in this world? No.

No, but it is a baseless acussation to call people creep over height decision of their character.

@Redex Of course that is not a baseless accusation, however accusing people who want to make short characters as creeps IS a baseless accusation.

@Shirokami07

I didn't call you a creep I said "Don't feed creeps" if the shoe fits then so be it.

@Redex You are however insinuating that we are creeps cause we want to make short characters.

Context matters my friend.

You can't throw lines how you want without any repercussions.

@SleeprunnerInc

It's on the reader to differentiate who is creepy for wanting a character short and who is not, and why its appropriate for height restriction to not be removed as a result of that. Regardless.