The censorship on being short should be removed.

Height of a minor? What are you talking about? Have you never seen an adult around 140cm? They exist. Adult females being 145-149cm is a thing here.

@Shirokami07 i guess i worded that wrong i know there are adults around 140cm but what i was trying to say was that there can be minors taller than 140cm as that is commonly perceived as the height of a minor.

@AzureCrownMalfest said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

@Shirokami07 i guess i worded that wrong i know there are adults around 140cm but what i was trying to say was that there can be minors taller than 140cm as that is commonly perceived as the height of a minor.

I was around 167cm when I was 15 so...

@Shirokami07 i think i was around that hight when i was 14 maybe.

I was about 175 when I turned 17. I'm currently 195cm and 25.

I freaking hate having to deal with the ridiculous argument about height.

The dev's are at fault for not discussing this change BEFOREHAND with the community.

Had they shared any clarity, inclination or anything with us, this would not be as big of an issue as it is.

As it currently stands, they have broken numerous advertisement laws across multiple continents and countries.

And yes, in the States they have broken most of the advertisement laws since one section demands you to actually tell what is changed from your product if you change it.

@GamerKillance said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

No.

We don't need sexualized children in pso2.

Short does not mean child, nor does it promote sexulaization of anything, and if you truly believe it does, it says more about you than anything else.

Currently I am at 147cm, 40 years old. Hell by the time I hit 60, I am probably gonna look like Cologne...

alt text

Just not nearly as interesting, or physically as strong.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/584/removing-height-restrictions?page=1

Not to try to kill this thread, since I also support the removal of any and all censors. But if you haven't added yourself to that thread, please do so, to help join all voices in a single place as well. The read is lengthy and has a fair amount of bad salt here and there. But I feel united voices are better than separate ones.

I'm gonna be a bit of a douche and just flat out say it.

No.

Don't feed creeps. A+++ to the Devs for height restriction.

@Redex Talking about yourself? You're the one sexualizing being short.

@Ganguro

Absolutely not, speaking of those who walk without any semblance of morality in and out of video games.

@Redex said in The censorship on being short should be removed.:

I'm gonna be a bit of a douche and just flat out say it.

No.

Don't feed creeps. A+++ to the Devs for height restriction.

So you're happy they didn't feed you?

@Redex Absolutely I clearly stated I want to make a cute adorable character. Everyone else bringing up children and sexulization. I don't even understand why something so disturbing would even be on any of your minds. Why are any of you even thinking about children in that way?

@Shirokami07

Funny baseless accusations hold no place here.

Also, I don't know if you or the OP are familiar with the term 'projection' in psychology, though it's essentially when you make self accusations of yourself at strangers/people without any real basis. The more you know.

@Ganguro

Lotta bad dudes in this world the Dev's aren't required to feed despite those who may have good intentions.

@Redex I mean you are accusing people who want to make short chars as being creeps.

Don't be a hypocrite Red if you want to argue.

@SleeprunnerInc

ohh stop tryna justify this nonsense... please.