"Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu returns to the title screen

Noticed this only started happening after switching to the Steam version from the MS store. Using the "Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu goes back to the title screen similarly to how the "Return to Title Screen" option does, which still works the same way. It's not a huge issue, but it is inconvenient when changing characters.

Bumping this.

Issue: User opens main menu and selects [Logout] > [Back to Ship Selection] returns user to Title Screen

Expected behavior: User is returned to Ship Selection screen

This can be duplicated in the Steam version. No issue in Microsoft Store version of client.

yah i was start to getting anoy with this

Has anyone figured out what causes this, or perhaps a solution?

@Abysswalker said in "Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu returns to the title screen:

Unfortunately, the only solution is to wait on a fix from SEGA, since it is a coding issue for the engine. It was probably somehow introduced when they removed the MS Store only features.

oh forgot i hope they had the Block lock on as well as character switch instead of back all the way out... i had too many character and it tedious >.> Block lock on allow me to log on to my preset favorite block if it full i can alway have alt block. character switch like the name said it return me to the character picking screen intead of ship picking or in currently ... the main menu!

@Ragnawind said in "Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu returns to the title screen:

@Abysswalker said in "Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu returns to the title screen:

Unfortunately, the only solution is to wait on a fix from SEGA, since it is a coding issue for the engine. It was probably somehow introduced when they removed the MS Store only features.

That's unfortinate, Guess I'll have to wait for the fix. Just really odd since I know someone whose return to ship select feature still works fine, but their material storage is completely bonked atm. Thanks for the reply though, God-Speed Arks.

@Ragnawind said in "Back to Ship Selection" option from the Log Out menu returns to the title screen:

That's unfortinate, Guess I'll have to wait for the fix. Just really odd since I know someone whose return to ship select feature still works fine, but their material storage is completely bonked atm. Thanks for the reply though, God-Speed Arks.

Is this other person also on Steam? I've found the Ship Selection isn't working on Steam but works fine if I launch my Windows Store client.