Blanked out item names and descriptions

I found this in the battle arena's end of match prizes and nabbed it because I figured it was hard to get anywhere else but...

f50b11d0a813d6cbdb4803106f233b1f.jpg

Seems to be no problem with functionality though.

pso20200807_214603_002.jpg

Prize for "dismantle an item" also seems to be bugged...

15a7ffb9d990964ed9a6b568048db5f6.png

Description and functionality are fine though.

+1 to this, hoping for a fix for items with no names. As is, the items cannot be searched for on the market, nor can the weapon camos be use with /cmf chat macros for quick swapping, afaik.

I agree, they should fix this.

Yup, I have the same issue but with a Katana weapon skin from PvP.

I really hope that they fix this because I was aiming to sell it. Pretty messed up considering that I used SG in order to roll a 2nd or 3rd time for it. 😕

pso2 blank weapon.jpg

I was hoping these would have been fixed this update, but no dice. If I'm not mistaken these camos were added in ep6 so I really hope it doesn't take until then for them to do something about this.

@SirDoodlesAlot said in Blanked out item names and descriptions:

I was hoping these would have been fixed this update, but no dice. If I'm not mistaken these camos were added in ep6 so I really hope it doesn't take until then for them to do something about this.

Ep 6? Jesus.

I wonder why everything has been so weird with our version. Surely it'd have made more sense to just take the latest Japanese version and translate it? I heard that we got a mish-mash of an earlier version that they're trying to re-patch by looking at how the Japanese version coded stuff.

Hi all! These issues are being compiled and reported. Thank you for reporting them!