Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?

pso20200807_224902_000.png pso20200807_235002_000.png

Effort Symbol rings needs the outlined Extreme Quest found in the picture and as I stated before in a previous post that this XQ isn't in the game.

I should mention that this XQ was released back in EP4 and on another note some other things like the treasure shop and story quests are also missing.

im pretty sure they are staggering content by about a week or two to let others catch up and to make sure we dont drought content to much between 2 months of ep5 (which imho is the best episode)

all i can say is be patient enjoy the ride find new friends and get into an active alliance to lots of fun things xD

@Ketsu See the thing is it wouldn’t matter if they themselves mentioned that they’re doing it that way but they have not stated that whatsoever.

They released the rings but then provide no real opportunity to acquire them because we’re missing the XQ stage for it. The treasure shop isn’t even content but rather deals you can spend SG on.

@Maxwell said in Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?:

@Ketsu See the thing is it wouldn’t matter if they themselves mentioned that they’re doing it that way but they have not stated that whatsoever.

They released the rings but then provide no real opportunity to acquire them because we’re missing the XQ stage for it. The treasure shop isn’t even content but rather deals you can spend SG on.

Can you level the new rings over 10? Like for example the double saber WW ring or is that blocked off too?

There is no official statement on any of the contents.

The developers Do not communicate with the NA/Global crowd.

If you want an answer, start pestering them on twitter, email etc.

@failures_not_flattering_is_it Yeah those rings are the same as any ring in terms of leveling iirc it mainly provides critical chance and reduction to damage but looks very cool with its animation. I come from JP so fashion trumps everything especially since you can make up anything you lack in terms of affixing what you're missing.

Try this thread: Questions to Devs

I think we're also missing exchange vendor tabs for various astricite like items acquired from quests.

Also dont remember if the NPC's I remember seeing on the JP version that came from the first PSO2 anime that centered around people here playing the game were supposed to be added in this episode or not. One of the NPC's introduced during the EP4 story I believe is actually from that anime but I recall others being present as well.

To be fair I'm pretty sure they're doing all the translations for localization themselves and there is a lot of text to work through.

@Ranmaru

Thank you for following my thread.

My thread is mainly for post graphical upgrade pso2 and ngs. I ask that if you want specific answers, then please place them in the proper thread.

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?:

Also dont remember if the NPC's I remember seeing on the JP version that came from the first PSO2 anime that centered around people here playing the game were supposed to be added in this episode or not. One of the NPC's introduced during the EP4 story I believe is actually from that anime but I recall others being present as well.

Well they're here if that's what you're asking. Go through some of EP4 then check in the Shopping Area, down the central line to the stage. They're on the right if you're heading to it.

@AiC-L said in Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?:

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?:

Well they're here if that's what you're asking. Go through some of EP4 then check in the Shopping Area, down the central line to the stage. They're on the right if you're heading to it.

I don't recall seeing the catgirl or her friend in the shopping plaza for example. I remember them being near the event NPC. Also haven't been able to find Matoi on ship since finishing what we have for EP4 atm which is a bit annoying because she has a gift for me.

@Ukyo-Sonoda Just switch to Episode 3 and any of the missing characters should be there.

@Maxwell It was the same with Episode 1~3, they didn't release everything at once, parts of those episodes were released at later dates, like Ultimate Quests and Challenge Quests.

Missing Episode 4 content like that Extreme Quest, the Amduskia Ultimate Quest, the rest of the story, and everything else that may be missing will probably be released over time until Episode 5 arrives.

@AiC-L said in Is there an official response to missing Episode 4 Content?:

I don't recall seeing the catgirl or her friend in the shopping plaza for example. I remember them being near the event NPC. Also haven't been able to find Matoi on ship since finishing what we have for EP4 atm which is a bit annoying because she has a gift for me.

Itsuki and Rina are there at least. I ran their COs and all that. Maybe the others are gated behind the second part of EP4?