You broke me down sega

Since the cbt I have unpacked my xbox 360 and bought a copy of psu and will be occupying myself with that until further notice

At least it's something related to Phantasy Star haha, I played a bit of PSP2 infinity two weeks ago.

Yeah. I finished the Japanese CapchA for PSO2 and decided to test a few theories.

My 360 keeps freezing... sega and microsoft are in cahoots about making me get withdrawals

I started playing PSP2 on my PSP go and using my PC as a larger screen. But I really do wish Sega would rerelease that and Infinity to current gen consoles. Capcom has been releasing their old Mega Man games a collection, I think a PSO/U/P Collection game would be a great.

@Tekmut said in You broke me down sega:

My 360 keeps freezing... sega and microsoft are in cahoots about making me get withdrawals

heh.gif

@GM-Rappie said in You broke me down sega:

heh.gif

I will remember that GM Rappie is cruel.

With that aside, I look forward on asking Franka to open up KFR - Kentucky Fried Rappy

@LapisWave said in You broke me down sega:

heh.gif

With that aside, I look forward on asking Franka to open up KFR - Kentucky Fried Rappy

oh no 2.gif oh no...I take it back, please don't kill my kind.

@LapisWave said in You broke me down sega:

heh.gif

oh no 2.gif oh no...I take it back, please don't kill my kind.

I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that Rappy meat would just fall right off the bone.

@Blazingsonic-X said in You broke me down sega:

I started playing PSP2 on my PSP go and using my PC as a larger screen. But I really do wish Sega would rerelease that and Infinity to current gen consoles. Capcom has been releasing their old Mega Man games a collection, I think a PSO/U/P Collection game would be a great.

PSP2i has an English patch coming out ­čś«

@PhantasyStar369 said in You broke me down sega:

I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that Rappy meat would just fall right off the bone.

O_O

Yeah, what the heck.

Everyone knows that Bobby Flay serves everything with a fried egg on top.

While shouting his signature "BAM" and "Kickin' it up a notch!" catch phrases.

Yep, that's him.

Wait a sec Wait...

I see what you did there.