Just got my CBT Survey AC email...

I got my email. Anyway me have any tips on what I should maybe spend the 500 AC on? I was thinking about getting another MAG if that's possible.

Character inventory.

@IndefinateArdem said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

Character inventory.

This for sure. Or you can just transfer everything to storage after every mission.... 😭 Gets annoying quick, especially if there is an eq. You essentially miss out on at least 2 runs or more as you'll get stuck with smaller groups waiting to fill.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

Character inventory.

This for sure. Or you can just transfer everything to storage after every mission.... 😭 Gets annoying quick, especially if there is an eq. You essentially miss out on at least 2 runs or more as you'll get stuck with smaller groups waiting to fill.

uh.. i just slam everything into storage waiting for the teleporter to initiate.

@MEGAF1UX said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

Character inventory.

uh.. i just slam everything into storage waiting for the teleporter to initiate.

Same, but usually it's already activated when I load in to the zone and have even less time. Granted I'm picking up all 7*+ for synth achievements and disks to feed my mag.

@MEGAF1UX said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

Character inventory.

Same, but usually it's already activated when I load in to the zone and have even less time. Granted I'm picking up all 7*+ for synth achievements and disks to feed my mag.

oh i dont even bother picking up anything lower than 10 (well discs occasionally). new players will eventually adapt to the concept of having a party leader who ONLY cares about restarting the mission and not the junk on the floor. THAT is how you end up in those long waits with few players, when you have to wait for the cycle to come back around to your party because the leader was there sorting through items rather than resetting the mission.