Just got my CBT Survey AC email...

@Princesse-Jen said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

@SamuraiCrazy said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

@teh-disco said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

@Rantious I'd email support if you havent heard anything by eod tomorrow

This also what the twitter suggested today.

I guess I'll send in a support ticket. I just hope my survey got there okay. I had filled it out before the Beta was over too. x__x

Still nothing for me either. I'm going to give them time since it's not like we can use the survey rewards right now <:

If I don't get anything I'll hit up my pal @GM-Rappie

Most people in my Alliance have gotten theirs. I sent mine in before them too. I will send a support ticket if I don't get anything by Tuesday.

@The-Question I'll let you know if I get mine since we might be in the minority.

Side note, I wonder how many people completed the survey and what the total amount awarded will be when converted from AC to USD across all surveys?

@Rantious said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

@The-Question I'll let you know if I get mine since we might be in the minority.

Side note, I wonder how many people completed the survey and what the total amount awarded will be when converted from AC to USD across all surveys?

From the JP/NA servers I am on we did a poll and know at least 1694 people there sent the survery. In my Alliance server 14 people sent theirs. If 500 AC is 5 USD then that would be 8,540 USD just from that. There is a major possibility that many didn't take the poll or were unaware of it on the servers. So we do know the minimum at this time.

I completed mine on 2/8. Still waiting for the AC. Hopefully get it in the next couple days or so.

Last night they tweeted that the confirmations are being sent in batches

I still have not received anything, waiting paciently

I haven't gotten a confirmation yet. I did fill out the survey after the closed beta ended though. So if the emails are going out in waves, that makes sense since I'm sure plenty of others filled the survey out before me.

@Beyond-Eternia said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

I completed mine on 2/8. Still waiting for the AC. Hopefully get it in the next couple days or so.

Updated

I got mine yesterday and as I stated above. I sent mine on 2/8 early morning.

Finally got my email today at 11pm est

Just got mine. Now the wait begins.

Finally got my email, i'm happy 😄

Just got mine.

Got mine as well last night 😆

I'm guessing this is a lot of data to work through, hopefully this helps the game run smoothly for everyone!