Just got my CBT Survey AC email...

Is this a sign?

The PSO2 Team (PSO2)

Feb 26, 13:25 PST

Hello ARKS Operative!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Closed Beta Survey. We hope you enjoyed this first glimpse of whatโ€™s in store for 2020, and we would appreciate your help in making sure we create the best experience possible for our players when the game finally launches in the Spring.

Upon confirmation that you participated in the Closed Beta Test, you will be awarded one 500 AC TICKET that can be redeemed at launch!

We are excited for what is to come and can't wait to embark on this journey together.

-The PSO2 Team

Saw some similar posts on fb. Haven't gotten mine yet though.

My email is inaccessible, so hopefully it doesnt send a redemption code and just flags it to the account that submitted the survey.

I didn't get anything yet ;-;

@teh-disco Got mine too, they have to confirm I played the closed beta first. Wonder how long that will take.

Got mine yesterday. Looking forward to playing more! ๐Ÿ˜

@Ler I would sadly expect that will take awhile ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Rantious I'd email support if you havent heard anything by eod tomorrow

@teh-disco said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

This also what the twitter suggested today.

@Rantious said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

I didn't get anything yet ;-;

From what was said they are answering the tickets in order they were received. So all the people who filled out the surveys before the beta was even over got emails 1st more than likely.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

@teh-disco said in Just got my CBT Survey AC email...:

This also what the twitter suggested today.

I guess I'll send in a support ticket. I just hope my survey got there okay. I had filled it out before the Beta was over too. x__x

Mine arrived, and was threaded onto a character deletion request I made when I had a better idea.

Are you guys seeing it inadvertently arrive in a spam or junk folder by chance?

I just received my email too. How will they do confirmation of my participating?