Need some account assistance :(

Greetings everyone!

I was having a multitude of microsoft store issues which I was never able to fix and for some reason my store altogether is gone. I havent been able to launch PSO2 since then, Despite a ton of hours researching and trying fixes it remains an issue today to the point the store isnt even on my computer any longer and never will be again. Anyway it has been weeks since I have been able to play and was thrilled to find out that STEAM is now carrying the game.. But I cannot access my original account platform at all to get the code to bring my account to steam. Am I completely screwed??? I tried emailing support but have not yet received an answer.

Hopefully someone else has had this error to point me to a resolution! thanks!

The only way to access your original account on steam is through a code you get from the MS Store version that you can use to link to Steam.

If you've uninstalled the MS Store, you would need to re-download that and reinstall before you can move your data over. If you didn't get much play time in before your issues started, I would reccomend just creating a new character and starting over.

@Lorient thanks for the reply.. I have most classes at 75 already and a substantial bank roll I do not want to lose 😞

I cannot fix microsoft store.. I have tried everything under the sun.. Tons of support forums, trial and errors, and even had a technically inclined friend attempt to help.. It's just gone. PSO2 doesnt launch anymore from windows, and I cannot even download it any longer from the microsoft store either. so I'm completely screwed anything Windows-wise. Literally microsoft store / pso2 combo has destroyed my PC!

If the Windows Store is gone and you can't get it back, that has to be some kind of virus that got rid of it and is preventing it from being restored. Not all are detected by AV software. If you can't get the store back, you have to do a complete Windows Re-installation.

did you try to install MS store back using Powershell? if not then try it because powershell bypass most things in Windows, if not just use Arks-Layer Tweaker that can install the game without the need of the MS store

@Jamesmor said in Need some account assistance 😞:

did you try to install MS store back using Powershell? if not then try it because powershell bypass most things in Windows, if not just use Arks-Layer Tweaker that can install the game without the need of the MS store

It still requires access to the MS Store to work, though, with the PSO2 Tweaker.

@Nilbog-Neknurd https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-store-and-other-preinstalled-apps-in-windows-10/

I don't know if that will help ya but it should.

Another option is to revert your computer version through updates to before it was uninstalled.

After that, you just need to manually delete PSO2 probably through program files and then re-install through arkslayer which I recommend anyways.

The only other option I could think of is allowing someone else to login to MS store with your account and launching PSO2 and I don't know if that will log you in using their account.

I can try and see if you can switch MS accounts within the MS version