wonder how events like chrome and mining base will be handled

As vets know in jp these were week long events tied to their episodes release. How do you see them cycling them stateside since were getting everything right from the start

@Meta77 mining defense is gonna be rough for quite a while. Experienced players are gonna level up and hop away from the general population while everyone else gets annihilated over and over again.

Bring the carnage!!!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in wonder how events like chrome and mining base will be handled:

@Meta77 mining defense is gonna be rough for quite a while. Experienced players are gonna level up and hop away from the general population while everyone else gets annihilated over and over again.

Bring the carnage!!!

Lol what will happen is new players get overwhelmed and the towers shut down cause no one guards them

it should only take a couple vets to get through it really. i mean theyll most likely learn the ins and out at lower levels anyways.

I'm sure there will be YouTube videos for anyone that actually wants to learn fights.

@PhantasyStar369 said in wonder how events like chrome and mining base will be handled:

I'm sure there will be YouTube videos for anyone that actually wants to learn fights.

..which brings great shame to us all.

You dont learn mining base you just do it lol. There is no set pattern what they attack first. You just hope everyone can focus the biggest threats first

Though seriously if they skip over chrome UQ no one stateside will get to experience fighting him to his theme

... There actually are... The reason that Forces got nerfed so their techs have a max range was people were sniping waves before they spawned in, so it'll be interesting to see how NA deals with that change.

Pffft weakman tactics. I miss the non nerfed bravers sitting in the front line one shotting everything quickly. Gotta get to the top of that leaderboard!

@Meta77

that WAS actually pretty entertaining to watch.