I think we should be compensated more.

I know this is going to sound incredibly petty and ungrateful to some. And I'll be honest, part of me also feels that way; But This is more so about our time being treated with the same level of respect as the Japanese version of the game. We got a single tribooster + 100% as compensation for the emergency maintenance, and we also got a second tribooster + 100% as a general apology for all of the general issues that have been going on lately.

Not only do they not come anywhere close to making up for the time lost during the maintenance, but compared to what Japan gets it's basically nothing. The last time they had to go through an e-maint they got a 150% tri boost, 50 star gems, en extreme pass, and 30 of every advanced capsule. I don't see why our compensation should be less; I believe we as players deserve the same respect as our Japanese counterparts and that should include how we're compensated when the game has issues that need to be fixed out of schedule.

Is that really the compensation Japan PSO2 gets? Dang, I'd like some star gems.

If you haven't realized it yet... NA is the redheaded step child. We get fed Scraps and are mistreated but on occasion they "feel bad" and give us a few more scraps.

Nope, you get what you get according to some noticable white-knights of these forums. Asking for more? "JuSt Go BaCk To JaPaN sErVeR".

On a serious note, this is how I also feel about NA, especially since NA is making more money than JP is, as we as being a reason for keeping the game around for longer than it should be. It just needs to follow the JP's server's example.

@Novaline said in I think we should be compensated more.:

Nope, you get what you get according to some noticable white-knights of these forums. Asking for more? "JuSt Go BaCk To JaPaN sErVeR".

On a serious note, this is how I also feel about NA, especially since NA is making more money than JP is, as we as being a reason for keeping the game around for longer than it should be. It just needs to follow the JP's server's example.

I'm honestly considering going back to the Japanese server. I have quite a few friends who still play there + I made loads of Japanese friends on ship 10. At the moment the sunken cost fallacy is keeping me here because giving all my progress and meseta would suck given that I quit JP just after ep2 released, but my more rational side keeps telling me that at the very least the player experience over there would be better.

I agree, they should be compensating Japan and NA/Global equally.

I agree, but to be fair, the whole game/SG situation is much more predatory on the NA-side, to the point JP-side seems less grindy overall.