Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@Fighter-Fairy I never requested elaboration on anything, in fact I only responded to what he was saying about me. 💅

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Not-A-Bear There's no SJW thing going on, I think everyone here on all sides can agree they hate SJWs in the first place. It's just how the game is being localized for a global audience. I mean look back at the 4th of July thread, some SJW complained that we got a 4th of july event because they hated america, and everyone on the entire forum shut them down.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny Well you know you rehashed this situation yourself through your own responses. It's a shame you'd back out so hard after bringing it all back up. Very interesting.

It is absolutely SJWs in the localization team. Nobody except for SJWs cares about things like pretending that there's anything other than 2 genders, or that the name of a weapon has "Slave" in it.

@Not-A-Bear That's coming from one or two users on the forum lol That's not the localization team.

@Not-A-Bear said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Not-A-Bear There's no SJW thing going on, I think everyone here on all sides can agree they hate SJWs in the first place. It's just how the game is being localized for a global audience. I mean look back at the 4th of July thread, some SJW complained that we got a 4th of july event because they hated america, and everyone on the entire forum shut them down.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny Well you know you rehashed this situation yourself through your own responses. It's a shame you'd back out so hard after bringing it all back up. Very interesting.

It is absolutely SJWs in the localization team. Nobody except for SJWs cares about things like pretending that there's anything other than 2 genders, or that the name of a weapon has "Slave" in it.

Hon, I'm pretty sure if there was SJWs in the localization team we'd only be getting hijabs in the scratches and FF. I mean have you SEEN the new female FF costume?

@ApollosAmour said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Fighter-Fairy Everyone derails the threads. There's nothing to talk about in them anymore other than "I wish they'd remove the censorship", so discussion shifts naturally. The thread itself was dying until just recently.

We can discuss reason of the censorship, win-win solution for it, what or which content will be censored too. If got nothing too say other than mention someone past, better stay silent until you have good statement related to the topic.

EDIT: I will agree that it could have been handled privately, but it ultimately would have ended up the same I think.

Still better because it because just between both of you only.

I will not reply any of this kind of post anymore.

@Fighter-Fairy That discussion ended 40 pages ago. Essentially it's discussed, the topic shifts, and then people discuss it again so the topic doesn't get locked until it shifts again. The topic gets derailed by anyone active in it at any given moment. It really belongs in General Discussion now, which I've argued for in the past.

I didn't start it though, so it still would've been here. It's just that that 4 or 5 post exchange would be gone and probably ignored in a DM.

All of this height restriction, surprisingly Stratos got her original height. I thought she will have sudden body growth.

NPCs have always retained their heights. It's just the players that don't have the option to.

@ApollosAmour said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Not-A-Bear That's coming from one or two users on the forum lol That's not the localization team.

Why are you playing ignorant?

@Not-A-Bear Because I actually know what SJWs look like.

Wow, a lot of blocked users are posting here. 😰 But from the quotes I read doesn't seem related to censorship. I was right to block them. 😆

@Fighter-Fairy said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

All of this height restriction, surprisingly Stratos got her original height. I thought she will have sudden body growth.

This is because SEGA wants to put the height restriction on players only. In fact, the auxiliaries don't even have the restriction. The situation is quite ridiculous, but it has been like this since day one.

@Not-A-Bear Because I actually know what SJWs look like.

Looked in the mirror, I guess? 🙂

@Not-A-Bear lol I guess everyone would look like one to someone as scared as you.

@Not-A-Bear said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Who gives a shit about whatever the fuck "SJWs" are or if they work at Sega? Oh no! The pixels in my video game now have a bird name! I'm going to puke because this is so important to care about! Nobody's out to get you and they're not sending secret messages to you by changing anime weapon names. Go outside, throw a football, instead of inventing some gangstalking nonsense.