Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

I agree, they should stop cutting out scenes, especially since the game is now rated M again, while it was T at launch, and M in the Beta. So they should add back in the scenes that were removed, and anything else that may have been removed.

kfPbkMI.png

I edited the first post to include the removed scene, dubbed in English as the English lines were recorded and are in the game files. I also included a second bath scene that also had its English dub recorded, but is likely to be removed if the game continues as it is.

I'm also including links to them here; this way anyone can see the scenes and come to their own conclusion if they should be removed or not. Do note that the second scene is heavy spoilers territory as EP4 in Global has yet to reach this point in the story.

Removed Scene 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHw4oCAJGU

Second Scene: https://youtu.be/GDMIhgumyzc (note that our EP4 has not reach this cutscene yet; heavy spoilers territory)

They'll probably censor NG too btw. Meanwhile I'm reinstalling the game for about the sixth time in two months because they can't fix their little cash grab of a game. Gets tiring you know. Thanks Sega! Glad Yuji Naka left 14 years ago, someone with real talent.

news-CRM-Header-Small-04987.png I'll never stop spamming this. Yay for false advertising, what a load of shit.

The third scene with its voice lines dubbed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4P2VTJStu0

Again, this is heavy spoilers territory like the second scene as we have not reached this point in EP4's story yet.

I find these scenes to add a lot of character development and detail to character relationships; not to mention they are incredibly humorous, the third one especially. I also feel like the voice actors had some fun recording these, again especially the third.

There's nothing I despise more than censorship in Media... especially in Media not aimed at or for kids, while treating their audience like kids all the same.

I want 'All of the Content', no matter how silly, dumb, quirky or distasteful it is... I want 1:1 transition from the JP to NA content... no cut corners, no 'morality' based modifications... I want to have the purest experience I can find & feel like I'm treated the same as their JP counterpart which is their main audience. I don't want a curated experience, I want the 'same' experience... added options are encouraged and are allowed, for instance 'scene skipping', but removing choices for one part of the audience? ... vehemently against it & I loath the notion greatly.

Getting real tired of it... give people the 'choice', not take away. Make all camps happy by adding options... not take away.

Just sent a ticket in the form of feedback/plea/petition. Anyone that really cares should do the same... even if it fails and does nothing moving forward. Better than to do nothing in my opinion.

Sample of my 'General Ticket' towards support about 'Events' in the game... hopefully it reaches someone that cares.

Petition: Please stop censoring the game. EP4 Bath scene removed. SEGA promised 'All of the Content'.

As the subject title states...

Here's the excerpt taken from this forum post from people petitioning to stop cutting content:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6869/can-we-not-cut-out-anymore-story-scenes-and-stop-it-with-censorship-in-general

...and my post:

"There's nothing I despise more than censorship in Media... especially in Media not aimed at or for kids, while treating their audience like kids all the same.

I want 'All of the Content', no matter how silly, dumb, quirky or distasteful it is... I want 1:1 transition from the JP to NA content... no cut corners, no 'morality' based modifications... I want to have the purest experience I can find & feel like I'm treated the same as their JP counterpart which is their main audience. I don't want a curated experience, I want the 'same' experience... added options are encouraged are allowed, for instance 'scene skipping', but removing choices for one part of the audience? ... vehemently against it & I loath the notion greatly.

Getting real tired of it... give people the 'choice', not take away. Make all camps happy by adding options... not take away."

Please I need this to stop in the industry... if our voices could be heard, that would be great. A plea to the head of SEGA of North America & a plea to the head of SEGA of Japan, as well as directly to the people in charge of these decisions.

Please... We want ALL of the CONTENT, as advertised, that also includes the Story mode... We want the SAME 'experience as the Japanese audience. Please listen!

That's pretty much all I wrote. Hoping it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

@Kaneco I just did the same thing, maybe we can get someone to listen or at lest explain why to us

Good luck you guys.

@Kaneco Thanks, good idea. I just did something similar. Maybe it's the pessimist in me (or realist as I like to think), but it probably won't make any real difference. But what can a person do sometimes? I have an innate revulsion against censorship or whatever they want to call it such as "localization". We don't really know exactly the reasons anyway because of lack of transparency, so we're left in the dust wondering why. Also, they wont fix their damn game itself which many people have been having issues with concerning the PC version. One would get the feeling that we're not taken seriously and it's mainly a quick, chaotic sort of cash-grab with the promise of NG at the end of it which will probably be (the realist in me thinking) mangled compared to the JP version, yet again as is the norm.

This post is deleted!

@PhantasyStar719 Could you stop spamming that?

As for the topic itself, they really should stop cutting out the scenes with no reasoning behind the removal being discussed beforehand.

They create inconsistencies within the story and honestly these scenes are super tame compared to someone getting BRAINWASHED AND MURDERED.

@Kaneco Well an alternate solution is to not give them any money through AC Cash or Star Gems. You could stop playing the game in protest if you want to. That's how I'm going to fight against this. But one's things for sure, they better bring back the bath scenes prior to the end of Episode 4, or else I will quit the game entirely.

@OhgunO152 That's never worked lol. I think you should just continue playing and pray something changes. These boycotts never work because a large majority do not take part in them. Look at the SG scratch as an example. Loads of people still spent a lot of money on it despite all the issues people had with it initially.

cut all of episode 4 and 5