Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

Even if animations are faster and even if DPS gets upgraded a bit, the fact that those height altering suits are available (some completely free so there's not even a paywall) do debunk the whole "it's for the gameplay" argument. Meaning, if those suits are there, the height limit shouldn't have been because of such a reason in my honest opinion.

@Michelle said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

This video is too funny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sU1oB97ZcU&feature=youtu.be

lel

It would be nice if we knew why these decisions were made. Bring left in the dark for months on end with zero explanation is just too much.

@Anarchy-Marine To my understanding, it speeds up movement ever so slightly, makes dodging faster etc.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

which clearly states that these cutscenes were supposed to be as they originally intended which is show in the JP version

.....you people are not only obsessed with kids, but you also are incapable of reading or just make up your own interpretations. You all MUST have mental illnesses. I'm done dealing with people like you.

@Ephemiel You say that, but you keep coming back to the topic. If the topic is so offensive to you, perhaps you should just ignore them, especially if it causes you so much distress. No one is forcing you to participate in them, and regardless of the end result of the censorship debate, the game isn't going anywhere.

Also, I know I don't have any mental illnesses. I am a perfectly sane person who just feels strongly about censorship in media.

@Ephemiel So because you run out of arguments you resort to insults?

Ephemiel, it blatantly reads ALL THE CONTENT AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED.

The original product is on the Japanese servers.

We can access it, we have played it for years, we can tell you 1:1 what the original product was and is currently.

If you cannot accept that and have to resolve to personal insults?

Perhaps you should just step away and not participate in the whole discussion at all till you have more context.

@SleeprunnerInc So basically like Log Horizon, where the shortest character is also the fastest? Lol. That's pretty cool.

Edit: That's also why I said it's easier to just block those who keep derailing the threads, and start arguments. Can you use their own game against them, and make a point? Yes, after hours and hours of debate, maybe you can finally knock some sense into these people, and show them how their arguments, are less a debate, and more baseless accusations, and simple hatred of someone they've never met, and don't know on a personal level. But at the end of the day, it's not worth it, because that's hours of time you won't get back, and might just be wasting.

@SleeprunnerInc Now I wonder if the speed thing being claimed around also affects the "fur suits"...

@ZorokiHanuke You mean that Rappy mini suits? Maybe, but not by much, as I've had no issue with them speed wise. I only ever saw a video of speed hacks, uploaded by another player in a forum thread here, and that was to ask if anyone else had to deal with cheating in PVP.

This post is deleted!

@Ephemiel said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@SleeprunnerInc So basically like Log Horizon, where the shortest character is also the fastest? Lol. That's pretty cool.

Edit: That's also why I said it's easier to just block those who keep derailing the threads, and start arguments. Can you use their own game against them, and make a point? Yes, after hours and hours of debate, maybe you can finally knock some sense into these people, and show them how their arguments, are less a debate, and more baseless accusations, and simple hatred of someone they've never met, and don't know on a personal level. But at the end of the day, it's not worth it, because that's hours of time you won't get back, and might just be wasting.

What incredible irony that YOU, who are defending these kid-lovers, said that.

-_- at this point, your argument amounts to little more than "everyone who doesn't support my pro-censorship crusade is a pedo!"

you're just boring to observe at this point because all you do is parrot the same point over and over without change as you go around flinging baseless accusations with nothing to back them up.

@Ephemiel said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

.....you people are not only obsessed with kids, but you also are incapable of reading or just make up your own interpretations. You all MUST have mental illnesses. I'm done dealing with people like you.

What incredible irony that YOU, who are defending these kid-lovers, said that.

I enter the forum to see if there was any news, and what I see is an user who suddenly goes crazy and insults other users for no reason. Looking at the history of your posts, I see that you are also a repeat offender.

Can I kindly ask you to comment in a genuine way and not to insult users anymore? If you don't approve of their comments, ignore them, block them, you have many ways.

Can't say I'm surprised. Once again....like clock work, that's all they can resort to instead of coming up with an actual argument.🤡