Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

I still can't believe that I called out Microsoft as the boon of the height censorship all because of a Reddit user's Hentai loli SA.

Actually, I can. And I'm going to love having the not so-secret deets left open for however long the forums remain visible for archivists.

Because no company friendship deserves secrets behind anyone's back.

Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg alt text ^ The Redditor's attached SA description link.

@Anarchy-Marine I just realized something. In FFXIV, Ryne is believed to be around 16 years old. During e8s, in the phase transition cutscene, she is literally naked with bright light covering sensitive parts of her body.

@Archetype-Luna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Anarchy-Marine I just realized something. In FFXIV, Ryne is believed to be around 16 years old. During e8s, in the phase transition cutscene, she is literally naked with bright light covering sensitive parts of her body.

Well this is a bit random. That said, I'm surprised the game hasn't been canceled, by the same people that were on these forums, calling everyone in here a p*do. Makes one think. They make a big deal about this stuff with Phantasy Star, and yet don't bat an eye there. Don't you just love hypocrisy. Well, that is of course if those people weren't actually just trolls. When this thread got unlocked, I was almost certain they would be back here again causing problems. Thankfully they weren't, and hopefully at some point all the unnecessary changes made to the game get reverted now. I really want to make an accurate Meracle, but 3/4cm keeps screwing with her proportions. Or at least the accuracy of my re-creation.

@Archetype-Luna NA Raid https://twitter.com/koginaki/status/1434012587155410945

They don't get to see it to complain about it /s

@Anarchy-Marine tbh, I didn't mean to tag you. I am a bit sleep deprived (as always) and probably hit the reply button for some weird reason.

That being said, it would be hilarious if the only reason why a fuss wasn't made over it was because it was in a savage raid and the people who would go bananas over it never made it that far into that raid tier.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Archetype-Luna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Well this is a bit random. That said, I'm surprised the game hasn't been canceled, by the same people that were on these forums, calling everyone in here a p*do. Makes one think. They make a big deal about this stuff with Phantasy Star, and yet don't bat an eye there. Don't you just love hypocrisy. Well, that is of course if those people weren't actually just trolls. When this thread got unlocked, I was almost certain they would be back here again causing problems. Thankfully they weren't, and hopefully at some point all the unnecessary changes made to the game get reverted now. I really want to make an accurate Meracle, but 3/4cm keeps screwing with her proportions. Or at least the accuracy of my re-creation.

The ones complaining were probably the same ones demanding that UK law jargon where lolicon characters are quite literally forbidden.

Makes sense for them to bail out after becoming bored.

There's really nothing that SEGA can come up with as an excuse for PSO2 NGS Global having a higher Age-Gate than FFXIV but also a JP commander at the helm that might have the same sort of insight as Yoshi.

alt text

@MasterDarkwingz said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

There's really nothing that SEGA can come up with as an excuse for PSO2 NGS Global having a higher Age-Gate than FFXIV but also a JP commander at the helm that might have the same sort of insight as Yoshi.

Assuming Japanese people all have the same mindset. SEGA higher-ups are known for being out of touch with criticism, and very prideful.

Wow they open this up again!

@Rain-Gnyu GMs unlocked the thread back in July and it has been on the first page ever since.

@The-Merfox said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Most higher-ups are known for being out of touch with criticism, and very prideful.

I fixed that for you. Delusions of grandeur is a hell of a drug.

@Archetype-Luna It's probably the thread with the highest reply/post.

@Teasa And possibly the oldest active thread. Not gonna lie, I did not expect it to last this long or get this big when I made it.

Kind of a shame when you think about it. The longest and most active thread in the entire forum's history, and not even one word about it from the devs or community manager.

tho even then this is a good thread read alot.