Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

This post is deleted!

@Archetype-Luna

He is just a clown in real life.

Working as a government everyone can say that! πŸ˜† It just pathetic! 🀣

@Teasa Again, I would avoid comments like that. Better to prove their points wrong so anyone else reading this can see that they have no solid stance and report them.

They always fail to prove things like how a unified service has proven its benefits in FFXIV, how the JP servers have a better service, and so on. They can only rely on this pedophilia stance and trying to make anyone who is against censorship to be a pedophile. Better to just report and raise actual points. Basically, take the high ground.

Otherwise, it is a possibility for them to get the thread shut down if you let them provoke you. It has been done so before to other threads in the past.

Anyway,

I wish Europe could take over PSO2 licence instead NA atleast we'll get the real "All contents" we are looking for.

The excuse of "Regional blah blah" is just a way to dodge our questions about censorship if you compare other MMOs.

• Tera : Elin
  • Swords of Legends Online : Young girl
  • FFXIV : Lalafell (Potato), Female Au'ra They are small so ?
  • Elyon : (You can play as a small furry race.)
  • Revelation Online
  • Dragon Raja (Mobile Game)
  • Genshin Impact
  • Black Desert Online (Shai) And the game is published in NA & EU!!!!
  • Blade & Soul : Also published in NA & EU !

I can mentions more if you want!

There is a ton of games that allow LOLIs/Small Character!!!!!

The f*ck wrong with SEGA!!!

Should I send an application to work in SEGA and rise up in the hierarchy, so I can allow Loli/Small character in western ver. ?!?

For real I find it unfair if others game can allow those stuff and not PSO2.

I've been hopping for NGS to lift the height restriction and put an option to turn off the profanity filter!

@Teasa One additional point I would like to add under FFXIV. Female Au'ra are actually a tad bit under 150cm at their minimum height, so shorter than a minimum PSO2 Global character.

@Archetype-Luna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Teasa Again, I would avoid comments like that. Better to prove their points wrong so anyone else reading this can see that they have no solid stance and report them.

They always fail to prove things like how a unified service has proven its benefits in FFXIV, how the JP servers have a better service, and so on. They can only rely on this pedophilia stance and trying to make anyone who is against censorship to be a pedophile. Better to just report and raise actual points. Basically, take the high ground.

Otherwise, it is a possibility for them to get the thread shut down if you let them provoke you. It has been done so before to other threads in the past.

Fail to prove things! Really........you the one complaining about censorship. Isn’t that proof enough? We well on our way to 200 pages of the same stuff. Still nothing going to change. I am going to enjoy this!

Welp, after this beta I now know I won't be putting much effort/any money into NGS. This stuff isn't the only reason I won't be playing, but with this I have no reason to believe Sega has changed/learned regarding global this passed year. Beta was quite fun too. 😧 Maybe one day Sega/whoever decided censorship stuff will learn, but today is not that day.

I guess it's ff14/square enix for me then, least they know how to bring over games and have combined servers.

ps: Thanks for readin this topic GM-Deynger and Sega. Oh wait..

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Welp, after this beta I now know I won't be putting much effort/any money into NGS. This stuff isn't the only reason I won't be playing, but with this I have no reason to believe Sega has changed/learned regarding global this passed year. Beta was quite fun too. 😧 Maybe one day Sega/whoever decided censorship stuff will learn, but today is not that day.

I guess it's ff14/square enix for me then, least they know how to bring over games and have combined servers.

ps: Thanks for readin this topic GM-Deynger and Sega. Oh wait..

You not leaving......just whining. You going to be playing the game like everyone else on these threads. This miss you post is fake!

@Teasa SoJ are the ones who decided to make the changes they did πŸ™‚

@RainGnyu I don't know, FFXIV is releasing its latest expansion Endwalker later this year. FFXIV is quite honestly, one of PSO2's biggest competition and PSO2 really doesn't hold much of a candle to it at the moment in terms of world wide popularity.

The FFXIV Fan Fest Day 1 stream currently has ~975,000 views and it aired yesterday. To think that this was once a game that was a laughing stock of an MMO and is now a juggernaut of a game. So if someone says they are likely to move back to FFXIV, it is really not that far fetched and honestly more likely than not.

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Yes, but the reasoning is likely because they were just afraid of western cancel culture. Like if they really agreed with censorship, they would have applied the censorship to the JP servers, but they didn't. Like if they truly thought that their content was wrong, then they would have modified it in their main version as well.

@Archetype-Luna Actually they stated the reasoning during one of the recent prologues. Listen closely and maybe you'll have caught it πŸ˜‰

@Laep You mean the legal issues that is just referencing the things that they can't bring over due to copyright and licensing and not at all related to censorship? Because it is in no way illegal for PSO2 to be uncensored in the west when there are games like Senran Kagura being published in the west? Legal issues is completely unrelated to censorship; that has been proven time and time again.

@Laep Literally all I want is to be 155 with my heels and not 158. I already debunked the pedo theory on the last few pages.

(17 is the general young adult phase of the target audience anyways.)

@MasterDarkwingz said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Laep Literally all I want is to be 155 with my heels and not 158. I already debunked the pedo theory on the last few pages.

(17 is the general young adult phase of the target audience anyways.)

There you go..........no one said anything about that P word! There you go with accusations when your side keeps bring it up the P word up. All we said was that their legal situation leading to the censorship.

@Archetype-Luna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu I don't know, FFXIV is releasing its latest expansion Endwalker later this year. FFXIV is quite honestly, one of PSO2's biggest competition and PSO2 really doesn't hold much of a candle to it at the moment in terms of world wide popularity.

The FFXIV Fan Fest Day 1 stream currently has ~975,000 views and it aired yesterday. To think that this was once a game that was a laughing stock of an MMO and is now a juggernaut of a game. So if someone says they are likely to move back to FFXIV, it is really not that far fetched and honestly more likely than not.

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Yes, but the reasoning is likely because they were just afraid of western cancel culture. Like if they really agreed with censorship, they would have applied the censorship to the JP servers, but they didn't. Like if they truly thought that their content was wrong, then they would have modified it in their main version as well.

This is NA not JP! Stop trying to bring your fail attempts on JP thinking you will succeed on NA. Just have fun or move to FFXIV where you can get the satisfaction you so desperately need.