Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@Akonyl Thanks for the info.

Love you all! Best game ever!

Boy, I can't wait to see what we don't get in our version of Genesis.

Does the genesis global beta have the height restriction removed or is that still a thing?

The global beta was just announced, nobody knows anything about it yet. I'm assuming you won't know anything about that until the global beta actually starts and people can tinker with characters, or when the PSO2 graphics update it'll likely still have the same restrictions as NGS, if any.

@RosabelMelantha

I doubt, but we will see in the Global CBT for NGS.

(The Global CBT isn't out yet only the Japanese version.)

https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/lethaldesigns Is it just me or the character's in the banner are under the minimum height limit? 😛 Pretty sure you can't make faces like that on NA, and Lavis Blades is really short if I'm remembering right.

Fifteen days later people still on Censorship. It is not going to change people. The censorship is appropriate!

@RainGnyu Censorship is NEVER appropriate!

@RainGnyu Censorship is NEVER appropriate!

"CENSORSHIP IS NEVER APPROPRIATE AND THIS GAME IS CENSORED TO ALL HELL TO REMOVE ANYTHING SEXUAL"

Sega: Releases multiple basewear that borderline let their characters be nude (see episode 5 fresh finds for one phenomenal example).

"WOW, THEY JUST WON'T STOP CENSORING STUFF"

Sega: Releases Bluesy Requiem outfit + poster

ANGRY FUMING

Or are you guys still going on about stuff like the slave series being changed to raven, the bathing scene with a 12 year old boy and two 15 year old girls, the scene where one of said 15 year old girls pervs out hard over 12 year old boy, etc.?

@IAMCRAIG

Band Aid Basewear. 😏

@IAMCRAIG said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Or are you guys still going on about stuff like the slave series being changed to raven, the bathing scene with a 12 year old boy and two 15 year old girls, the scene where one of said 15 year old girls pervs out hard over 12 year old boy, etc.?

Must be another "cultural thing", am i right?

@IAMCRAIG said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Sega: Releases multiple basewear that borderline let their characters be nude (see episode 5 fresh finds for one phenomenal example).

Fresh Finds has nothing to do with episodes?

I think the issue with basewear is Global has now had multiple innerwear that effectively cover the same amount of skin as Smart Inner and whose purpose is clearly to be discreet to avoid ruining the look of basewear by awkwardly showing through... yet we don't have Smart Inner. The assumed reasoning for this was always "so Global doesn't have such revealing innerwear"... only now it has a few. So to call it censorship is kind of ridiculous at this point.

As is the promotional impact. Just look at how silly the bunny suit from last week's AC scratch looks with the only default innerwear Global is allowed to have.

faaf3776-88d7-41a2-b693-d841a7c4b884-image.png

Imagine a prospective new player who's seen one of those videos about the game being censored seeing that!

Separate note from a story standpoint, did they ever give Al an age? I thought the closest approximate we got was the school he was enrolled into in the Episode 4 ending.