Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu You are missing the point. In learning to 'fish' the man gains both a 'fish' for today and the ability to get more 'fish' at any time. This is 'compassion' for another, while simply giving a 'fish' is an act of 'control' because the target is still dependent on the gift of 'fish' in the future.

My point is this.......teaching a man to fish is pointless if he has no water in which to fish from let alone there being fish in the water. So why not do both. Understand all the aspect of the situation is important for the well being of the community not just your own understanding. You may not know the whole story but you will understand your own.

Is the Obliance series replacing Bonds Hachette a act of censorship or...? I can't think of why the Obliance series even exists for us in the first place. It's in our divide medal shop. Bonds Hachette is in Jp's divide medal shop. You could say "cool we have our very own weapon for NA and it's better" but Jp has the Obliance series as a camo and it being being a better weapon doesn't matter. We don't get the model to use. Do I personally like and want to use the model as a weapon? No. However I'm sure other people just might. Have both Obliance and Bonds Hachette models is better than just having one.

I guess you can say "but we're not updated enough to get the Bonds hachette yet", but it's a weaker weapon than the Obliance sword (and they have the same potential, basically a reskinned weapon) and Obliance replaces it's sources. -sigh- Segac. I can't think of any reason other than censorship (though dumb, I wouldn't put it passed whoever decides on this with their other censorship decisions), something that is missing (because we have plenty of random things missing), or to be different for the sake of being different (which is completely unnecessary).

I wish Sega respected the time/money people put into this game.

IIRC the swords are actually identical in base stats. The real bonus is the launcher being the new best CPA stat stick aside from an overspecialized Klauz.

It seems that Sega really want to finish the PSO2Comi English localization sooner, so they skip a chapter yet again (This time, it's JP chapter 96).

Unlike other instances of chapter skipping, I don't find any offending or copyright-related in the skipped chapter in question.

Here's the JP chapter: http://pso2.jp/players/community/comic/pso2comi/96/

Update: Apparently, the original EN Chapter 84, titled "Continued: Stealth Marketing", got removed, and because of that, all chapter published after that had their chapter numbers changed. The removed chapter contains an advertisement for a gag manga for PSO2es, something we as the global players never got (and never will).

Also, JP Chapter 96 is now EN Chapter 93.

The comic just seems botched at this point, I don’t even want to read it on global anymore. I just get my item codes from the forums and call it a day. What was supposed to be more entertainment ended up being a bitter disappointment.

Looking at the new fresh finds having wild easter triggers, looks like white day is skipped unless it's in error. 😞 (and before you say, we had no time for white day, we didn't have a holiday up for awhile)

They could of at least given us the white day lobby and rappies so it wouldn't of been so boring in the lobby and so the rappy variant could have seen the light of day.

The lobby is so boring without an event, I honestly hate how dull the music is. I can’t wait for the next event. 😞

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Looking at the new fresh finds having wild easter triggers, looks like white day is skipped unless it's in error. 😞

What is "white day" anyway?

@Yggranya said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Looking at the new fresh finds having wild easter triggers, looks like white day is skipped unless it's in error. 😞

March 14th, it's a companion holiday to Valentine's Day. In the US+ other countries (afaik, dunno how other countries actually bother with V-Day) Valentines is a day for boys+girls to exchange chocolates/whatever, but in Japan Valentines Day is specifically for girls to give chocolates out. White Day is the day where boys give presents back to reciprocate for the chocolate (whether candy, chocolate or something more substantial), but since it only exists as a companion to Japanese Valentines Day, it doesn't really exist anywhere else.

If you don't live in Japan you probably just celebrated Pi Day instead on March 14th if you were in a nerdy enough crowd/a high school math class.

I get it now! You guys want to embrace Japanese culture. Or have and want to share it with Americans. Very much like the food culture in America. So is that the reason why Sega waited so long to allows us to play their game because of our lack of of understanding or proper respect of culture differences?

I think corporate idiocy had more to do with the delay on us getting the game.

@Akonyl said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Yggranya said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

March 14th, it's a companion holiday to Valentine's Day. In the US+ other countries (afaik, dunno how other countries actually bother with V-Day) Valentines is a day for boys+girls to exchange chocolates/whatever, but in Japan Valentines Day is specifically for girls to give chocolates out. White Day is the day where boys give presents back to reciprocate for the chocolate (whether candy, chocolate or something more substantial), but since it only exists as a companion to Japanese Valentines Day, it doesn't really exist anywhere else.

If you don't live in Japan you probably just celebrated Pi Day instead on March 14th if you were in a nerdy enough crowd/a high school math class.

This is not entirely correct, some other Asian countries have adopted White Day.

As far as I'm aware, white day has been in the NA versions of PSO, and PSU (it's also in pso2, just not our pso2 apparently).

@RikaPSO Yeah, I remember that they had the White Day lobby and variant of the Jaggo, Jaggo Amure, in the 360 version of PSU. Now I miss my Love Inferno, shooting out its heart beams...