Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@IAMCRAIG

There is a difference between liking something cute and matsurbating to a loli/shota... ( I am in the cute side and lewding was not okey for me. )

And the discussion about loli will end up in a mess due to peoples who has different opinions & views about "Loli/Shota" but don't forget about short peoples too. ( Refering to all threads talking about Height Restriction , Minisuit which are locked for obvious reason. ) .

There is an exemple of an popular character from Dead or Alive "Marie Rose" where peoples confuse her to an loli and call out "x" persons, that love her... is a Pedophile. ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

Marie Rose is around 147cm (4'10") and she is 18 years old.

Anyway, Imma stop posting any complaints/comments here. 👋

Oddly enough I was checking some of my outfits for Milk and to my surprise she wasn’t much bigger than Marlu or Frosty(upper floor cafe), she wasn’t even half a head taller and was even a shorter than Lukot and she couldn’t see over the counter. No shoes or completely flat she was pretty dang short! Sadly she looks like a giantess next to Marlu in any heels. Most of my alts are taller than average because I model them after my D&D characters but Milk has to be short because that’s her character. I doubt they’ll ever lift the restrictions because a few bad eggs ruined it but there’s a lot of people who just like playing short characters without the lewd. Heck my lalafell in ffxiv wears a raincoat and looks like a fat potato.

Really people! The conversation is not even about art. You all have gone left far left. I think it time to lock this thread!!!

@IAMCRAIG said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

It's a nice change that it has shifted to throwing on tinfoil hats though,

I mean, it's a little tinfoil hat-y, but not by much. If you ask why smart inner isn't in the game, the only real reasons I can think of is:

• it's unintentional: which would just be a very large amount of incompetence since I'm sure it's been mentioned to them for a while now, and it was originally released in episode 4 for JP
  • it's intentional, and they're doing it to fight lewd outfits: which seems kind of strange since they've continued to release some pretty out-there outfits, between the clione/catshief/whatever that one FF armorset was that got released during ep5
  • it's intentional, and they're waiting until NGS to release it so they can give it out while pople are unlikely to use it anyway, which is basically the same motivation as the above
  • it's intentional, and they're doing it for money: no real evidence why this wouldn't be the case right now

Can't really think of any other reason it wouldn't be in. It's not like it was part of a scratch they haven't gotten around to yet either, it was just a default innerwear option that got added into the game for free shortly after layerwear got added (so if anything, if we didn't get it with the ep4 release, we should've gotten it earlier, rather than later).

@IAMCRAIG said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Actually the complaints really began with ep4's removed bath scenes. It's a nice change that it has shifted to throwing on tinfoil hats though, especially compared to when people were trying to argue that masturbating to lolicon/shotacon is totally okay and normal with no adverse effects that could arise as a result, and that the nationality of the author that wrote Lolita had any real bearing.

As for the harriete basewear change, who knows? Maybe Sega figured the boob window was gaudy as-is?

Nobody here, to my knowledge, ever argued that it was ok to jack off to loli/shota characters, as that was never the topic. The topic you are referring was on height restrictions, and removal of what many here saw as humorous anime troupe scenes in regards to the now moot episode 4 content. You, and people like you then jumped in, throughout the past several months on and off, an insinuated that because we were upset about those changes, that we were only upset, because our intent was that of a pedophile. I can link several times where you, and people like you brought this up, and where subsequently banned for doing so. However that would derail the thread, and result in it being locked, which is your sole intent with a comment like this. And you are the only one with this hangup on a book you brought up, that has no relation to the topic at hand. You seriously need to grow up, stop trying to bait people with troll responses, and get your mind out of the gutter. Really, this projecting is really getting old, and fast. The topic overall is on censorship in it's entirety, as is the reasoning for the title.

I'm sorry you think reverting those changes made, will enable that subset of the player base that you abhor, when in reality, that subset, small as it is, would do that to any and all characters regardless of the changes, as anyone that's spent any time online knows that no amount of censorship, short of an actual illegal act, and arrest will stop people like that. They will exist whether you want them to or not. Censorship stifles creativity, and has only ever brought negative ramifications for those who's intent is nothing but honest, and innocent. It doesn't bring anything positive to the table, only negative change. Though you've made it abundantly clear that the innocence of intent does not exist from your point of view, that from where you stand, that anyone that has views such as mine are your enemy, and thusly are a prime target to be accused of the worst things imaginable. And you do so by broadly stating that anyone that saw those now moot bath scenes as innocent, are gross.

As for the boob window on the basewear, perhaps they should have had two versions, based on the notion that player choice would determine the version each player would use, instead of completely altering what was expected, which to many, was a way of showing off innerwear, as at current, there is no real way to do so, as some of them are corsets, or could appear as bikinis. The point is I believe in player choice in regards to customization, which is why I supported your thread on re-rolling CAST parts that PC players missed out on in fresh finds. More options, not less, and not determined by what if scenarios, that likely play out in game already, regardless of content censored.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Actually the complaints really began with ep4's removed bath scenes. It's a nice change that it has shifted to throwing on tinfoil hats though, especially compared to when people were trying to argue that masturbating to lolicon/shotacon is totally okay and normal with no adverse effects that could arise as a result, and that the nationality of the author that wrote Lolita had any real bearing.

As for the harriete basewear change, who knows? Maybe Sega figured the boob window was gaudy as-is?

Nobody here, to my knowledge, ever argued that it was ok to jack off to loli/shota characters, as that was never the topic. The topic you are referring was on height restrictions, and removal of what many here saw as humorous anime troupe scenes in regards to the now moot episode 4 content. You, and people like you then jumped in, throughout the past several months on and off, an insinuated that because we were upset about those changes, that we were only upset, because our intent was that of a ........:: I can link several times where you, and people like you brought this up, and where subsequently banned for doing so. However that would derail the thread, and result in it being locked, which is your sole intent with a comment like this. And you are the only one with this hangup on a book you brought up, that has no relation to the topic at hand. You seriously need to grow up, stop trying to bait people with troll responses, and get your mind out of the gutter. Really, this projecting is really getting old, and fast. The topic overall is on censorship in it's entirety, as is the reasoning for the title.

I'm sorry you think reverting those changes made, will enable that subset of the player base that you abhor, when in reality, that subset, small as it is, would do that to any and all characters regardless of the changes, as anyone that's spent any time online knows that no amount of censorship, short of an actual illegal act, and arrest will stop people like that. They will exist whether you want them to or not. Censorship stifles creativity, and has only ever brought negative ramifications for those who's intent is nothing but honest, and innocent. It doesn't bring anything positive to the table, only negative change. Though you've made it abundantly clear that the innocence of intent does not exist from your point of view, that from where you stand, that anyone that has views such as mine are your enemy, and thusly are a prime target to be accused of the worst things imaginable. And you do so by broadly stating that anyone that saw those now moot bath scenes as innocent, are gross.

As for the boob window on the basewear, perhaps they should have had two versions, based on the notion that player choice would determine the version each player would use, instead of completely altering what was expected, which to many, was a way of showing off innerwear, as at current, there is no real way to do so, as some of them are corsets, or could appear as bikinis. The point is I believe in player choice in regards to customization, which is why I supported your thread on re-rolling CAST parts that PC players missed out on in fresh finds. More options, not less, and not determined by what if scenarios, that likely play out in game already, regardless of content censored.

There you go again bring up that word. Stop placing that word on those who disagree with your side of the discussion to uplift your own.

That word is your own stigma!

I am reporting anyone who uses that word in any form discussion.

Glad to see Rain like always doesn't have any argument to fall back on and is now just reporting people because they can't be bothered to engage in an actual conversation.🤡

Honestly both sides doesn't have arguments they can fall back on anymore.

This post is deleted!

Other than the comics we’ve been getting pretty lucky with content lately, no new censorship that I can see in game anyway. I’d like the previous problems to be addressed but for now just happy there isn’t something new.

(Ignore ignore ignore)

The word is used in an accusational tone.

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Other than the comics we’ve been getting pretty lucky with content lately, no new censorship that I can see in game anyway. I’d like the previous problems to be addressed but for now just happy there isn’t something new.

(Ignore ignore ignore)

Now this I agree with. The likelihood of them reverting the other changes is low, it would be nice if they did though. As for the comics, the missing ones made no sense as to why they were missing, short of cutting corners. Each individual comic probably adds to the overall translation cost. At least that reasoning is the only thing that makes sense.

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

(Ignore ignore ignore)

If they aren't addressed, NGS will have them. 😞

Speaking of Comic I did notice an initially difference a month ago, when I was comparing JP to Global's translations v0gpq0RAHO.png at the time episode 16 of Global's comic had just been colored & featured a her wearing a Geta camo https://pso2.com/media/comic/episode-16, while for JP at the time it was uncolored & had Cutting Frost (斬霜) q12otAnK16.pngThe JP version animation reflects this in the compilation https://youtu.be/vSX8JBwLvtU?t=1008, However when the JP version added its episode 17 in color http://pso2.jp/players/community/comic/pso2comi/17/ it too now featured the Geta Camo. While not technically censorship, I am curious/wonder why they chose to change this.

Was the geta camo released when the original got drawn? Possible they just wanted to make her outfit match more with the festival theme of her outfit.