Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

Thing is they have said it in so many ways that they not going to change anything unless they can come up with a toggle censorship system. But if it cost to much money as you guys claim it does then you guys going to have to accept the fact that this game will get censored here in the USA no matter what you say. Even if you leave the and stop spending money that won’t change. Because it is a free to play game. So if you don’t spend money on the game then the toggle censorship system will never happen because your truth of it costing to much will come true. So while you complain about the censorship we are having fun and enjoying ourselves.

You should ask the GMs if they could put in an option to fund the toggle censorship system directly if you fill it is that important to the creativity and wholeness of the game. But fair to the community as a whole.

If you cannot agree to that type of option then you have an entirely different agenda.

You are disparate when you start shout you leaving and taking your money with you.

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Thing is they have said it in so many ways that they not going to change anything unless they can come up with a toggle censorship system. But if it cost to much money as you guys claim it does then you guys going to have to accept the fact that this game will get censored here in the USA no matter what you say. Even if you leave and stop spending money that won’t change. Because it is a free to play game. So if you don’t spend money on the game then the toggle censorship system will never happen because your truth of it costing to much will come true. So while you complain about the censorship we are having fun and enjoying ourselves.

You should ask the GMs if they could put in an option to fund the toggle censorship system directly if you feel it is that important to the creativity and wholeness of the game. But fair to the community as a whole.

If you cannot agree to that type of option then you have an entirely different agenda.

You are disparate when you start shout you leaving and taking your money with you.

@Praxithea-Von said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

And finally, Enjoy a picture of a character under 151cm (blasphemy around here in the wild west, hope I don't get jailed for showing some leg :pepehands:)

Peace out, see any stragglers on the other side! This will be my final post here.

pso20200908_072933_000.png

Now that's an adorable character. I don't see the issue people have with characters like this, at this height. Bunch of childish individuals if you ask me.

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Thing is they have said it in so many ways that they not going to change anything unless they can come up with a toggle censorship system. But if it cost to much money as you guys claim it does then you guys going to have to accept the fact that this game will get censored here in the USA no matter what you say. Even if you leave and stop spending money that won’t change. Because it is a free to play game. So if you don’t spend money on the game then the toggle censorship system will never happen because your truth of it costing to much will come true. So while you complain about the censorship we are having fun and enjoying ourselves.

You should ask the GMs if they could put in an option to fund the toggle censorship system directly if you feel it is that important to the creativity and wholeness of the game. But fair to the community as a whole.

Did you seriously just quote yourself? Could you at least act your age? You claimed to have kids, so you are at least 40 years in age. Please grow up.

I didn’t mean to quote myself. You read upset?

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Praxithea-Von said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

And finally, Enjoy a picture of a character under 151cm (blasphemy around here in the wild west, hope I don't get jailed for showing some leg :pepehands:)

Peace out, see any stragglers on the other side! This will be my final post here.

pso20200908_072933_000.png

Now that's an adorable character. I don't see the issue people have with characters like this, at this height. Bunch of childish individuals if you ask me.

Sega is not asking you! LoL

Sega is not asking you! LoL

By that logic, the in game forum thread shouldn't exist, but by @GM-Deynger 's own rules, you aren't allowed to say that. So either these forums go, and SEGA stops asking for input, and none of our standpoints are valid, or they are all valid to an extent, and the ones that make the company money are where it chooses to place most of it's attention. I'm honestly surprised you haven't had warnings and temp bans for how often you tell everyone here our opinions don't matter, and that we should just go away.

I’m sick and tired of it, our one “containment” thread is not hurting anyone. Everyone here peacefully is talking about something that matters to us but oh no we can’t have that. Go find a hobby, bullying people on the internet is not a hobby.

No one here save for trolls coming in here to openly mock us or shit on our feelings is doing anything wrong. I’m sorry that it bothers you so much that things exist on the internet that you don’t like.

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I’m sick and tired of it, our one “containment” thread is not hurting anyone. Everyone here peacefully is talking about something that matters to us but oh no we can’t have that. Go find a hobby, bullying people on the internet is not a hobby.

No one here save for trolls coming in here to openly mock us or shit on our feelings is doing anything wrong. I’m sorry that it bothers you so much that things exist on the internet that you don’t like.

It's for this reason alone I don't have a Twitter account. People like this exist on there, so I avoid it like the plague. Otherwise I'd have already contributed to a Twitter event from last month. Some cool cosmetics, and star gem rewards. Rewards I doubt we will get, because the official PSO2 Twitter didn't reach the mark.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

It's for this reason alone I don't have a Twitter account. People like this exist on there, so I avoid it like the plague. Otherwise I'd have already contributed to a Twitter event from last month. Some cool cosmetics, and star gem rewards. Rewards I doubt we will get, because the official PSO2 Twitter didn't reach the mark.

I don’t have a Twitter either, well no social media all except my anonymous Reddit. I just get fed up with this attitude, there’s probably a thousand websites on the internet I don’t like alone but I don’t go out of my way to tell people they have no voice. People suck sometimes.

@Milk See, that's where the world at large seems to be headed. All of these avenues for speech online, and they are actively censored, and in places they aren't, people like this that put others down, and say people's opinions don't matter, come out in droves. Where it is censored, we can thank the more deluded that have online accounts for that, because they created the issues that gave the excuse for censorship in the first place. The attack on the U.S. capitol a good example of people misusing their voice, and giving way to increased security. In open forums, the freedoms to say what you want within reason, gives way to people that would try silence anyone they disagree with, by getting accounts banned, by false flagging accounts, or getting threads in forums locked. Gone are the days of people tolerating those they disagree with, gone are the days where if you didn't like something in a game, you simply didn't play it. Anymore, these days are the days of control, or attempted control, by way of censorship, or underhanded tactics to make someone else look bad.

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.: ]

We have every right to vote with our wallet. It's the only thing a company understands.

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.: ]

We have every right to vote with our wallet. It's the only thing a company understands.

Your absolutely correct! But are you willing to spend the money 💵? This is the only way you going to really be heard in this issue. Taking away your money influence will only strengthen other’s positions of influence. Your approach is not strategically sound. You have a 100+ pages and not a single GM response on this thread.

I want the toggle censorship system because it fair for everyone! No body gets hurt with this system!

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Your absolutely correct! But are you willing to spend the money 💵? This is the only way you going to really be heard in this issue. Taking away your money influence will only strengthen other’s positions of influence. Your approach is not strategically sound. You have a 100+ pages and not a single GM response on this thread.

I want the toggle censorship system because it fair for everyone! No body gets hurt with this system!

Nono, I don't think you understand RainGnyu, that is not how it works. When you spend money on them, they already have your money. They don't need to change. They don't need to do anything. They make changes to get your money. If they aren't getting your money they have to change, if they are getting your money, why change? So no, I'm no longer willing to spend my money, if they want it they have to change.

Also I don't think anyone is against your toggle idea, it's just probably not happening. Also, elaborate exactly how this system would work and be implimented. For example, we have a higher minimum height. How does this work with the toggle system? With censorship off you can make and view jp minimum height, and with censorship on you can only make and view the NA minimum height? So how does a censorship toggle on view a character under their minimum height with the toggle off? What does that character now look like to the NA player?

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

You could find a hobby instead of spending time on a subject that sega has already chosen their path. 😞 I don't think I see myself as a troll. I believe that no one here has actually trolled. Someone might... like on the line of trolling vs not, but i believe they believe their words. Just because they dont agree with you means they arent trolling. I dont agree with your ideals so you are a troll. Also, you've said a couple times not that you are "sick and tired". Get out of the abusive relationship you have with PSO2 forums.

Also, @RikaPSO

I can assure you the money i spend on this game covers a large part of people.

@Anarchy-Marine

Jesus forums are practically a dead way of conversation now. We arent in the early 2000s