Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

The people who do seriously believe the steam population has been affected for anything other than regular mmo launch hype dwindling really overestimate how many people play for the sole purpose of watching a teenager sexually groom a child.

There was some other person on here that kept talking about some sort of playing as children, or roleplaying as children, group and none of the usual suspects that support child grooming on here challenged them on it when they brought it up over and over again. Perhaps this is what has @Frost-Soar convinced the game population has slowed down since their child grooming roleplaying group is probably all quitting to go to JP, or the "private servers" that Frost Soar constantly shills for. Honestly, I'd be mortified to see what their kind of people would do on a private server.

@SleeprunnerInc Did you block gamer because he called you out after you were gushing about how normal it was for you to watch the children you have access to bathe and grope each other like the episode 4 cutscene in order to defend the episode 4 cutscene?

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Based Laep

I cannot read what these people write because I have blocked them. But it seems like this thread is continually being attacked and they are always the same 2 o 3 users.

I've been visiting the forum very sporadically lately, but I don't see any progress.

A very pessimistic user, or rather, a realist, says interesting things

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I'm waiting for NGS at this point. I'm kind of curious what the English JP community is going to do about that launch. I feel like the tweaker won't be ready to launch it at the same time as global if they are doing their own translations unless they can get all the info before hand.

and

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I definitely don't doubt that people have left due to censorship but I feel as though they would have left quite a while back. Episode 4 should be the nail in the coffin far as anyone believing that they (Sega) will sway on the censorship ordeal. At this point I can only recommend they play JP if that stuff matters so much to them.

I begin to agree with this user.

However many others or some other users are leaving Global even after EP4 and the reason is the censorship, these are members of my PSO2 JP team / alliance who wanted to give Global a try. Other users I've met on Discord have also more or less had the same fate. They haven't racked up many hours on Global anyway.

I think the latest censorship about the implementation of BLM politics made the situation even worse, and other players left.

In the end, I think it would have been better if it never went Global. It was supposed to remain NA exclusive, also considering that the number of users hasn't increased much despite the new regions unlocked, but rather, they continue to decline for... unknown reasons.

Still normal MMO trend even after EP5? I don't want to know the answer.

But it certainly isn't compatible with the global audience, but it's perfectly compatible with NA.

I hope they will make a new server in the future, PSO2 EU and PSO2 Asia, with the ability to transfer the account.

Playing the JP version is however complex for some, they should follow a guide to create the account, and enter false data to create the SEGA ID, which asks for residency in Japan.

I just want my character to dress as a mini maid or use the Dragon Replica (which is a literal fairytail like dress and not anything skimpy) while being small and cute.

I don't lewd lolis as @Laep likes to think to make himself feel superior.

@Michelle said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Based Laep

I cannot read what these people write because I have blocked them. But it seems like this thread is continually being attacked and they are always the same 2 o 3 users.

Typical censorship mindset. ALL THE CONTENT means all the posts, hypocrite. No picking and choosing now!

@jimpjorps said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Typical censorship mindset. ALL THE CONTENT means all the posts, hypocrite. No picking and choosing now!

You're totally right, all the content means all the posts, in fact they are all there, and I have the choice to hide what I don't like. This is why I'm still here, I like it, this is freedom of choice.

Just like PSO2 Global, all the content are probably inside the game files, but in this case they hide them for us, and we have no choice. Very sad story, right?

Unfortunately these things still happen in 2020, and I fear they are getting worse as well, 2021 will be the year that many will choose to learn Japanese in order to play something that does not contain political propaganda.

I didn't understand the word "hypocrite" in your sentence though. But I will fly over. 😘

I am also starting to hate my own attitude towards this situation. I apologize if I might seem aggressive, but seeing no response from the publisher, well, things can only get worse. 😟

I only posted twice. One was about anime mmorpgs always have a decline actives users (mostly every mmo is like that as well) and that Laep was based. Apparently im attacking and I need to be blocked. WHY AM I BEING CENSORED?

@Ashe-Kinsilla I see a ban as a censor, as nobody else can see your posts, and a block as what people are saying in terms of adding a toggle or an uncensor patch download, since only those wishing to not see your posts can chose to do so. The end result is the same, but the scope (and the inclusion or exclusion of end user choice) is what makes them different.

I definitely agree that they need to stop with the stupid censorship. Even Harriet's base wear and outfit was censor for no good reason. I mean for &#!$'s sake, this game has an M rating! Final fantasy XIV has a T rating and isn't censored in terms of things. We can only hope If we bitch enough they'll reverse changes that don't mean a damn thing 😹 let an M rated game be M rated, pansies

I will tell you, WHY change Hariett's base if it already combos with her INNER? Seriously. People wanting to cosplay as Harriet would be getting both Inner and Base anyways. Let us have some customization please?

@Frost-Soar said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I will tell you, WHY change Hariett's base if it already combos with her INNER? Seriously. People wanting to cosplay as Harriet would be getting both Inner and Base anyways. Let us have some customization please?

That's what I did. They were also in the same shop together.

@Weirdo Not only in the same shop, but under the same AC BANNER.

@Frost-Soar I was talking about a player shop that I got it from.

@Weirdo Exactly, because they came in the same banner, so they even have similar prices.