Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@treos100 Right, but now you are claiming he is also Michelle without any proof. Why? And why are you attacking both of them?

I feel like we should have a group chat about this or something lol

@ApollosAmour I don't think these forums have that option, and if you mean a full on voice chat through something like a Discord, it's about 4am, and people are sleeping, and I live in a small house, with almost zero privacy, and I don't want to wake anyone up.

@Anarchy-Marine Nah, I don't mean like that. But like typing to each other outside of the thread since we're all probably gonna get a slap on the wrist at this point trying to get to the bottom of it.

@ApollosAmour Well our options are very limited here. Even a new forum thread would lead us right back to square one.

@Anarchy-Marine True. Well we have the thread for the time being at least

@ApollosAmour True. When the others get back in here, they will be thrown through a loop.

Going to be interesting to see.

Edit: That caffeine from that coffee I mistakenly drank at about 8pm is finally wearing off. I'm headed for bed. See ya soon. Take care.

@Anarchy-Marine he told me and if i hadn't blocked him on discord after getting tired of the generalization stuff (acting as if all "westerners" aka everyone outside of japan) are bad people and refusing to be more specific i could provide a screenshot.

why? i dunno, perhaps venting frustration in some way? maybe wanting to leave no loose end with this horrendous situation. or maybe to just see it all fall to pieces. not sure which tbh.

it's not like anything positive has come of this situation for me...or anyone really. i've only gotten 4 bans on steam now with all of them being directly related to this censorship stuff.

if anything this has all left me feeling bitter, frustrated, angry, and outright LOATHING steam as a platform after all of this. especially the steam forum moderators. every last one of them are clowns larping as forum moderators. i refuse to acknowledge them as actual forum moderators after all of this.

<.< there's less stress and grief to be had from arguing about how nintendo has monetized the exact same things "digital pirates" do with the blindly loyal zealot fans of the company who will say ANYTHING to defend it.

@treos100 That certainly sounds like the prophetic post from before. About leading us to salvation and what-not.

And shit dude, I hope all that works out. Sorry it's been such a rough time for you.

Most people are only playing story mode for dark blast and it's fairly easy exp, SG, and items from what I've found.

To me, there are more reasons to skip through the cutscenes than actually watch them. Like that time in EP4 when the girls are fawning over "Al," but they're twice his age and still underage. That's weird and borderline disgusting. then there's the "censored" part where he appears to sleep fully dressed. Never met anyone who sleeps fully dressed. Completely unnecessary because they're depicting al, who can't be more than 10, in a sexualized way. The implications are disgusting.

On the other hand, "All the content" as was brought up on page 1 is an outright lie at this point. Sega has been censoring or outright removing content and items from american gamers since the dark ages of video gaming. Remember Parasitic Gene Flow, Red Ring, and a whol slew of other tiems that didn't make it into the servers outside of Japan in Phantasy Star Online 1?

If you decide to release a game in the west, give us everything. Censorship is BS in this day and age. Who are we protecting? What are we protecting them from? It's not like you can't go and search literally anything on the internet, right? Responsibility should rest with the consumer, unless you're literally teaching someone how to build a volatile explosive or something. Fairly easy to set up parental controls, isn't it? It's the same with non-subscription radio and TV. We don't live in the 70s anymore. Time to change.

Censoring laws in america are made and upheld by people who are so fantastically out of touch with reality that it's embarassing, but lets not go down that road.

When you promise a game to a non domestic market, release it in the domestic market, and then delay it for 8 years, and then basically say fuck you to your non-domestic fanbase with "oh we need money for a new game/expansion/graphical update/etc, let's cash in on fan's anger but only give them part of the story and release it in stages to maximimze profits" as your mindset, you make the money, but disservice your fans. the content is there, it's been there for years release it all or don't do any of it. hurr durr I'm paying for a stripped down version of a game that was free in japan with more content.

Also, I feel like so much is missing from EP4's story in general, like WTF?

@Lorelei-Moira said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Sega has been censoring or outright removing content and items from american gamers since the dark ages of video gaming.

if you mean the genesis/snes days then...compared to how bad things are for gaming nowadays, that was the golden age. as for the censorship, romhackers and restoration hacks thankfully help with that. even though it's something that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place but not all game devs/pubs have spines and/or balls. >.>

@ApollosAmour said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

If it's clear, then show me proof.

The removal of the gendered barricades in the hot springs alliance room shows exactly who is behind it and what agenda they are pushing.

@treos100 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Emmerson-T-Kenny "For some unknown reason he has always known my identity. The moderators banned him once but he came back and continues to haunt me."

o.O i've never been banned here.

as for the stalker bit...nope, i was arguing against the pro-censorship people alongside you on steam in and after that 64 page thread and then later here when it spilled over to this forum. i was never stalking you.

I was referring to Laep, not you. We know each other, we talked on discord.

Again, I'm chrnodroid. I don't need to hide it anymore, as the stalker (Laep) has discovered me. But now it no longer makes sense to delete the account, I told the truth. As I wrote earlier, I'm a creator of nude mods for some videogames, I had the account on Lovers Lab, and Laep used it as "proof" to accuse me of pedophilia... but creating nude mods is not attributable to pedophilia.

I just didn't want it to be publicly known that I create nude mods for videogames. And that accusation bothered me a lot.

That's all the story.

About Treos, we just had a little argument on Discord, but nothing special. This has nothing to do.

@treos100 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Anarchy-Marine he told me and if i hadn't blocked him on discord after getting tired of the generalization stuff (acting as if all "westerners" aka everyone outside of japan) are bad people and refusing to be more specific i could provide a screenshot.

No need for screenshot, I already said that I am chrnodroid. However, the two of us really misunderstood. I really didn't mean that. But I can't explain better than I did. I've always referred to SJWs and bad people who usually come from the West.

@Not-A-Bear Yup, figured you had nothing.

@ApollosAmour said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Not-A-Bear Yup, figured you had nothing.

How is that nothing? lol That's basically 100% proof of who is behind it.