Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

We are missing the minisuits too.

I’m curious what Hitsugi’s clock looks like tho. 😮

@Weirdo Wuh... why was the clock removed too lmao.

@Riesz No clue

@Weirdo said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

The Harriet basewear as well.

This is actually interesting to see, kinda neat. Though also it kind of sucks, because even though I have one of the harriet basewears, I didn't expect it to be changed so I never bought the corresponding correctly-colored innerwear for it. Oh well.

@Weirdo said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Pariah-Chan 05502e82-36c8-4beb-b4d2-67ae6dda49c0-image.png

Thx for the pic! ❤

I question why a small clock was removed, maybe it was a real copyrighted clock or something from a collaboration no one knew about? 🤔

@Pariah-Chan said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Pariah-Chan 05502e82-36c8-4beb-b4d2-67ae6dda49c0-image.png

Thx for the pic! ❤

I question why a small clock was removed, maybe it was a real copyrighted clock or something from a collaboration no one knew about? 🤔

It looks like it was just a generic black clock.

Maybe there could have been a logo on the back of the clock? Unless someone investigates this in depth we’ll never know... 🤔

Now I'm curious about this dumb little clock. Why was it so important to remove?

@The-Merfox said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I guess the only change in NGS left to address is the height slider, and hopefully it'll come soon. Maybe the fact this topic got unlocked means there's a chance our feedback would be heard now.

"Oh no, we're losing players! Quick, damage control!" That's what unlocking old locked threads tells us. I guess they're crawling towards the player wish fulfillment phase of damage control, so maybe they will address it.

I mean it prevents duplicate threads from clogging everything up. :3

@Yggranya said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@The-Merfox said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I guess the only change in NGS left to address is the height slider, and hopefully it'll come soon. Maybe the fact this topic got unlocked means there's a chance our feedback would be heard now.

"Oh no, we're losing players! Quick, damage control!" That's what unlocking old locked threads tells us. I guess they're crawling towards the player wish fulfillment phase of damage control, so maybe they will address it.

There's also the recent worldwide full blast of Blizzard drama pulling WoW players into FFXIV.

It's entirely possible that PSO2 NGS players could be seeing that and looking into the FFXIV experience during a content drought.

(Content originally in base PSO2 is missing content and isn't considered new to the fanbase.)

UQ and Mining Base missions are merely repeated content.

The players have set expectations a bit high for NGS to have something new, imo.

New is usually fun, we’ll have to see how defense quests go next month.

But back to the censorship, the minisuits. Suits that never was released on NA

572232ED-4DF4-45C8-86E1-5B1FAFC2747A.jpeg

These was heavily removed from the game in masse, most likely due to compounding the height issue. But unless they decide to update the height, I don’t see these ever being added.

But on to NGS censorship! :3

Diggah’s name was changed to Excator, clever rebranding, but did someone actually complain about it? Maybe I should complain that Aina’s name sounds remotely similar to the word anus. XD

There’s 3 elemental Alter Lizards in NGS! One of each element!

Names are Lizard Ice, Lizard Lightning, and Lizard FRAY

...not fire? I’ve heard of old fire censorship in older media, but I hope this is an overt mistranslation. XD

@MasterDarkwingz said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

The players have set expectations a bit high for NGS to have something new, imo.

??? I don't think anyone was expecting completely original content, but we're lacking variation and sustainability in NGS that was in base PSO2. (And no the fact it happened over 9 years doesn't matter because during certain episodes some of the more sustainable content released with the first chapter of the episode, but unfortunately they made new content nullify any reason to continue doing that content from previous episodes).