Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

Take a screenshot of "All The Content", download the videos of what has been cut and if possible, file for a claim of false advertisement and if you've spent money on it, attempt to get reimbursement. Either that, an email campaign to flood their inbox might be best.

@Shadow-Brumby Already done to the FTC.

Sega must have forgotten how they made the sub-stories linked by said bath scenes.

If that continues, it will BLOCK the Bonus Boss Demon Phaleg.

I can't believe you guys are trying to threaten Sega now. I hope they don't capitulate at this point solely because I don't think they should be bullied into reverting a decision that likely wasn't an easy one to make.

@ApollosAmour Yeah, this is going way past player vote, and bringing this whole thing into a direction that it should not be going in. I'm against censorship, but this is getting ridiculous now.

@Anarchy-Marine For me, the point is that Segas advertising marketing is false advertisement.

One of the points in Advertising laws requires you to specificly tell if you modify a product that you promised would contain everything but doesn't contain it all.

Otherwise we will get worse and worse advertisements just outright lying to you.

Some decency should be expected of Sega.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Anarchy-Marine For me, the point is that Segas advertising marketing is false advertisement.

One of the points in Advertising laws requires you to specificly tell if you modify a product that you promised would contain everything but doesn't contain it all.

Otherwise we will get worse and worse advertisements just outright lying to you.

Some decency should be expected of Sega.

Any word from the FTC, or would it be the FCC to be accurate.

@EternalChronicles It's the Federal Trade commission since it's an advertisement issue and not a Federal Communication commission issue.

And still pending.

Things take time much like steam support takes 50 years before responding to a report lol.

@Anarchy-Marine I know this subforum is about being supportive, but it's honestly pathetic. I mean what are you even supposed to say anymore when people are trying to bring the law down on Sega for cutting one scene from the story? It's just sad.

I hope when this gets shot down, it's a wake up call.

@ApollosAmour It's not about just a singular cutscene.

It's about them not being open with us and changing stuff in the background and deviating from what they promised us.

The advertised their game as All the content and how it was ORIGINALLY supposed to be.

Surprise surprise, originally there was no mission pass, there is no fresh finds shop which is super predatory.

And according to the US Advertisement laws, you are to state WHY your product differs from the original product IF you change something in it.

And sega has not done so.

The FTC isn't a lawsuit.

It's to investigate IF sega has breached laws and to either remove said adverts, pay a fine or tell us why the original product was changed from what they promised.

Note their advertisements are still visible in teh ROADMAP on this very site AND their twitter.

You cannot tell me they ain't straight up lying to us or changed from the original product when people have been calling out the differences in troves.

The cutscenes just get pulled up the most as they are the first thing everyone notices.

@SleeprunnerInc Keep talking, but it's ridiculous. You could probably pull out a million more reasons why you think they're breaking the law, but that doesn't mean you'll get anywhere. It's totally excessive to try to report them to the FTC and it really just shows how desperate you guys are to win this pointless battle, which only a minor group of very vocal and angry players even care about.

@ApollosAmour So basically because you don't care that they are breaking an advertisement law and breaching the trust with their consumer base it's okay for them to break and do whatever they want despite blatantly lying to the playerbase?

@SleeprunnerInc No, I just don't read into "all of the content" to the point of obsession where I feel the need to be vindicated over changes existing. I'm just saying, I really hope this doesn't go anywhere and I hope Sega doesn't coddle anyone for it.

@ApollosAmour Fair enough if that's how you view the situation.

Just don't curtain your eyes when you are literally shown proof of what is changed and deviated from what is blatantly written adn told to us.