Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

The headquarters of SEGA in North America will still have to give us explanations, and they will then communicate the situation to the Japanese developers.

This is what customer service wrote to me:

PSO2 Support (PSO2)

Greetings ARKS Operative!

First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand that you are sending us a suggestion to remove the height restrictions when creating a character.

In line with this, rest assured that we will forward this to our developers for review. However, we can't promise that this will be implemented soon. For now, please keep an eye on our official website and social media channels for any updates regarding this.

Your ticket ID is #XXXXX. If you have any further concerns with regard to the content of this ticket, we kindly encourage you to just reply to this email only. However, if you have any other concerns, we suggest you to send us a new ticket to avoid further confusion.

Regards,

• The PSO2 Team

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY Actually, cancel culture would be the easiest one to handle and reverse. An example of censorship for this reason being reversed would be Tera uncensoring Elins.

We just need to continue being vocal, the more people who do so, the more likely it'll happen.

@Archetype-Luna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY Actually, cancel culture would be the easiest one to handle and reverse. An example of censorship for this reason being reversed would be Tera uncensoring Elins.

We just need to continue being vocal, the more people who do so, the more likely it'll happen.

absolutely! it certainly isn't unheard of for companies, publishers, and/or developers to give the community/players what they want.

in the end, I see no practical reason for the level of censorship that has been enacted upon this game. I sincerely hope someone reconsiders these decisions.

Exactly, there is no practical reason for this censorship, also the height restriction is too stupid and discriminatory.

Greetings everyone!

I want the removal of censorship on this game. My concern is that if the current PSO2 is censored and has various limitations, New Genesis will have them too. I intend to play New Genesis on Xbox One X, because I don't have a PC that will meet the requirements of that game. So I'm also forced to move from PSO2 JP to PSO2 Global, but I have no intention of doing so because I don't want any limitations in the character editor.

Currently I have just submitted a ticket to the customer support, hoping to get a response and help the community. I'm only interested in having the character editor exactly like the JP version, honestly I don't care much about the cuts on the story, also because I skip all the dialogues, I'm only interested in the gameplay. But I understand that for many this could be another reason not to play PSO2. So you have all my support! Hope this post can also help.

@PlaneCargo44562 A support ticket, if you haven't sent one yet, on this matter can also help quite a bit. Generally, I recommend people both post on the forums and send a support ticket on the matter.

I take this opportunity to share my character, too bad I can't just import the char file to this version. "Height Error" should become a meme.

pso20200727_142635_003.jpg

@PlaneCargo44562 I like your character. Definitely one of my top ten favorite forum shares.

There's a mini-suit version of that miko outfit isn't there? Is that it? Hard to tell without any ways to scale around. Either way- the mini-suit version isn't something that will come to NA... shame

Posted this in the OTHER post about wanting loli/shota characters and the bath scenes put back in:

https://twitter.com/AnomaV/status/1300066246197534727

Read through and see that even the people that consume lolicon/shotacon products know it fucking means they're pedophiles, going on to argue that this should put them up there with lgbtq+.

@IAMCRAIG-0 So I guess quite a large population in the world must be pedophiles then because apparently this bathscene is enough to qualify. This bath scene were Al was not sexually abused. Where the camera pans away from anything that could be explicit, where inappropriate behavior from Kohri is called out by Hitsugi. This bathscene which is far more tame than many other games and media. Yeah no, the bathscene is incredibly tame and doesn't have anything outrageous in it. Many other games or media go way further and go by uncensored with little to no controversy. This scene in no way makes people pedophiles nor does it turn people into pedophiles. The studies on the idea that media affects people in such a manner have been inconclusive.

@IAMCRAIG-0 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Posted this in the OTHER post about wanting loli/shota characters and the bath scenes put back in:

https://twitter.com/AnomaV/status/1300066246197534727

Read through and see that even the people that consume lolicon/shotacon products know it fucking means they're pedophiles, going on to argue that this should put them up there with lgbtq+.

This has nothing to do with PSO2 or PSO2s community. I'm not sure why you posted this.

This post is deleted!

If this was an echo chamber it wouldn't have lasted this many pages at all. It's due to contrasting ideas that keep it going. But since you clearly just made that account to add nothing at all and derail things- can have a report.

This post is deleted!