Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

Just got done with the fashion survey, so since I’m still logged in here, I might as well throw my hat into the ring.

I’ve been watching this conversation for a while now, not really saying anything because I thought maybe everything would be changed by Genesis release, but that isn’t the case, cuz I still can’t go any lower than 151 still.

Sadly Sega will still support this decision, because I’ve heard nothing to the contrary. It’s not their fault though. Talking with numerous people has told me the opinion on this matter.

Apparently people I talk to in game think that anything can look like a child regardless of height, even a character of 200 height. XD

So with that mindset, I don’t see this change ever being reverted, or even modified in New Genesis.

I had hoped NGS would be different as well, in fact I had bet on it. This unpleasant news has me questioning if I should continue to spend money on this company when I can have the full experience as a global player with any other. I guess we’ll wait and see what they cut and how significant it is.

@Pariah-Chan

Atleast the new MMO will have loli. 😴

Guess who has more balls? If NGS still support this restriction then bye... 👋

you can move your fingers in NGS thats enough reason for me to play no matter what happens...and wow this thread is still going on

That is because the issues have never even been addressed to any degree by SEGA. Not a single word about any of them.

I agree with the censorship and I guess Sega agrees with me!

I mean SEGA still hasn't said anything at all so we can't know or make an educated guess what they actually think since we have nothing to go on at all.

I don't think Sega actually cares at all. Someone at microsoft or estsoft probably made the decision.

@RainGnyu I'll bring censorship in hell. 👌

Only madlad can make it happen.

@RikaPSO said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I don't think Sega actually cares at all. Someone at microsoft or estsoft probably made the decision.

Well, we still got the Opt Leon set despite the teaser from PSO2 Station being the only place to find it mentioned by SEGA.

Global's Height restriction police have struck again! It's not on the Global trailer.

(Because photons forbid, dwarfism and female boobs exist alongside responsible players.)

Fresh Finds Page Recap <---- That has a SS link from the PSO2 Station feed.

JP PSO2es collaboration/crossover event Official Footage

I mean honestly, it could be the lighting on the white carbon fiber breast armor mesh, but even JP users took better screenshots than the one we got within a lottery lineup preview. It's not even the full set, the hood isn't there.

alt text

By the photoners, I better see a marriage system come out of all this height censorship malarkey! 🤡

Give it up people.......you lost the Wars and keep losing every battle after. No body cares about your whining about height restriction. Sega has made their decision and you guys are still spending money. So have fun and move on from this topic it is old and sad.

@RainGnyu It's kind of hard not to talk about something that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Really poor marketing when the JP service and YouTube channel is a literal Google search away to confirm that content is missing or skipped.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu It's kind of hard not to talk about something that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Really poor marketing when the JP service and YouTube channel is a literal Google search away to confirm that content is missing or skipped.

Just ignore the troll. Report and ignore. XD

@Lorient Rain's not a problem to me.

Mild annoyance, but not as big a prude as the fairly obvious UK individual with enough nonsensical word salad and political/financial pull to affect SEGA's marketing team in terms of a short height character in a trailer that was cut for the Global server.

Edit

I changed my speculation, it's not just the UK that's an issue. Apparently, Russia banned all Isekai anime for some sort of reincarnation propaganda.

Konosuba is included on that list.

So if you're a Russian player... be prepared for literally anything to happen if SEGA can't negotiate to keep PSO2 in your area.