Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

Did they ever brought mini costumes into global anyway? If not i think it should be added to the list in the OP.

@Rumi7364 Only those that are deemed "non-offensive" due to being a certain height is offensive to others somehow. 😕

So I listened to the official SEGA dubs with the PSO2 Comi compilation.

It feels like the depths of Mitarashi's lewding of Tetra is something only the fan subs would understand.

The official dialogue sounded a bit too much of a parody of apologies to SJWs where the rest of Twitter (Tetra's player in this case) is left confused.

Seems like a slight disconnect to casual PSO2 fans who are literally doing the same type of "consensual" lewd screenshots.

@MasterDarkwingz That explains my headache after watching that... Though, at least they tried to push a message about "not mixing real life and the game together," which the very highly likely cause for why we got this ignorant censorship, but then kinda double backed on it? Sorry if I took that completely wrong

What is the conversation about this time. Kinda lost on what is being talked about in the top two post above this one.

@MasterDarkwingz The official dub omitted some episode from the first season so there are scenes that weren't shown and characters who lacked their introductions but show up anyways (such as Makino not having her walking-into-the-wall gag with the chat gibberish and Nekonomiya with her being a "girl" when talking to Tetra). It is strange because the voice tickets reference these but the actual dub omits these scenes. I do not think this is a fully "bad" attempt at dubbing Puso Ni Comi but what throws me off and puts me off the most is that this is effectively a condensed Season 1 in the same vein to me as what Yu-Gi-Oh does where parts of the show are lopped off and crunched to make for a shorter adaptation. I am curious if there would be a "second" compilation for Season 1 clips using the episode that were seemingly skipped over this time around but I am not certain as to how that goes when the first compilation followed the beginning, middle, and end in a nutshell for Season 1.

For quick links:

Though to be fair, the Japanese version has extra opening cards separating all twenty episodes whereas the global version simply skips around.

@ZarexWolf said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@MasterDarkwingz That explains my headache after watching that... Though, at least they tried to push a message about "not mixing real life and the game together," which the very highly likely cause for why we got this ignorant censorship, but then kinda double backed on it? Sorry if I took that completely wrong

That was probably the intended punchline, yeah.

@VanillaLucia said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@MasterDarkwingz The official dub omitted some episode from the first season so there are scenes that weren't shown and characters who lacked their introductions but show up anyways (such as Makino not having her walking-into-the-wall gag with the chat gibberish and Nekonomiya with her being a "girl" when talking to Tetra). It is strange because the voice tickets reference these but the actual dub omits these scenes. I do not think this is a fully "bad" attempt at dubbing Puso Ni Comi but what throws me off and puts me off the most is that this is effectively a condensed Season 1 in the same vein to me as what Yu-Gi-Oh does where parts of the show are lopped off and crunched to make for a shorter adaptation. I am curious if there would be a "second" compilation for Season 1 clips using the episode that were seemingly skipped over this time around but I am not certain as to how that goes when the first compilation followed the beginning, middle, and end in a nutshell for Season 1.

For quick links:

Though to be fair, the Japanese version has extra opening cards separating all twenty episodes whereas the global version simply skips around.

Yikes, SEGA caught cutting content again. Hopefully the compilation will be labeled correctly as Season 1 Part 1.

@ZarexWolf Cough Peoples who can't differ reality and fiction. cough

I'm surprised this is still going, and disappointed raingnyu is still kicking

@Teasa Yup... It seems like people would rather harass those that like or love a certain fictional characters than use logic to see how ignorant that really is. (Even if you liked or loved that character as a kid and say that now...)

@SuperND420 You can click their account name, choose "more" from top right and pick "Block user". Then you'll never have to see their threads/posts again.

@ZarexWolf Well, it like those peoples who complaint about the anime "Don't toy me miss nagatoro" on Tweeter.

Or the typical guy who compare Gawr Gura to a real child, like he really compared them with a real picture of child like... WAT!

So yeah the most trouble arent peoples who want to play or like a small character, but those peoples who can't differ Fiction to Reality...

I still remember that person who called out everyone who play a small character / loli to be a pedophile and he was disgusted to see them when he was playing Tera.

And lewding a loli is a no go but they can restrict those stuff accessories , costumes... or simply put a innerwear for character under 150cm...

I'm just waiting the day when all region can play the global version and notice how bad are their censorship and complaint about it and hope we get attention by someone from Sega JP.

No one would complaint about censorship if there is no censorship, peoples don't care at all it only those special peoples who will complaint about stuff they don't like... bruh you're playing a game made by Japanese dev...

Why no one complaint about small character on others MMO ? 🐒

@Teasa Know what's funny, even Mitarashi from puso ni comi is shorter than global min high and they didnt censor that. talk about double standard.

@Teasa said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@ZarexWolf Well, it like those peoples who complaint about the anime "Don't toy me miss nagatoro" on Tweeter.

Or the typical guy who compare Gawr Gura to a real child, like he really compared them with a real picture of child like... WAT!

So yeah the most trouble arent peoples who want to play or like a small character, but those peoples who can't differ Fiction to Reality...

I still remember that person who called out everyone who play a small character / loli to be a pedophile and he was disgusted to see them when he was playing Tera.

And lewding a loli is a no go but they can restrict those stuff accessories , costumes... or simply put a innerwear for character under 150cm...

I'm just waiting the day when all region can play the global version and notice how bad are their censorship and complaint about it and hope we get attention by someone from Sega JP.

No one would complaint about censorship if there is no censorship, peoples don't care at all it only those special peoples who will complaint about stuff they don't like... bruh you're playing a game made by Japanese dev...

Why no one complaint about small character on others MMO ? 🐒

Because sometimes they sometimes rationalize "Oh, because this isn't a human in any shape or form, it doesn't apply." Which was the answer given to me a couple times.. Honestly, it also feels like people do this because they can't get enough excitement without starting drama.

@Rumi7364 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Teasa Know what's funny, even Mitarashi from puso ni comi is shorter than global min high and they didnt censor that. talk about double standard.

Nice to know that they have double standards. Though I'm guessing someone's going to go in and change that if they can to make it more consistent... Apologize to SJW's again...

I'm going to point out here that the new "Body Highlights" body paint item icon features the smart inner that we still do not have.