Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

This is the moment of truth, however. Enough feedback on the topic should turn the tide against the false moralists who just want to control the media that others consume.

This post is deleted!

@SuperND420 And who's that in regards to?

Here’s hoping. They’ve already pleasantly surprised me with the bunny suit so we’ll see.

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Here’s hoping. They’ve already pleasantly surprised me with the bunny suit so we’ll see.

That was real nice?

@Milk But then you'd be sacrificed to the Great Space Serpent of Ronka!

@Liam-J-McAdam Seeing the game has an M rating, theres no excuse for censorship from the japanese version. It's got a warning on it it's not for kids, and the rest of the job is for PARENTS, not politicians.

If monkeys millions of years ago knew they would one day evolve to politicians, they would have certainly voted not to!

@ZeeHero9271 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Milk But then you'd be sacrificed to the Great Space Serpent of Ronka!

No joke that little grub has become my favorite, even more than FatCat! I would literally be screaming from pure joy if he made a cameo in this game!

@KOSMOSFAN22497

Yeah which is funny because I don’t even have it yet! I’m just excited it got added because it was so strange it wasn’t added sooner. Game companies know that’s a hot seller, I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t a AC scratch or even separate store package. SEGA is just full of surprises lately.

Having some skimpy outfits not censored is old already, so I wasn't surprised about this FF's offering. Do mind that something further down the line can be censored. An assumption of mine seeing the present track record of random censoring.

That was close! Put up a good fight!

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Weren't you leaving this thread, thought you were pissing back to general lmao. For someone that says they don't care, you sure do visit this topic a lot.

@Lintaur said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Weren't you leaving this thread, thought you were pissing back to general lmao. For someone that says they don't care, you sure do visit this topic a lot.

I know.......right!

I agree. At the very least if they cannot give us that, can they at least ban the few accounts whose sole purpose is trolling with smugposts about how taking away fun is good and right and can never ever be changed?

Agreed, it’s just meanspirited and offputting. What a rotten thing to do with freetime.

If you talking about Me? I really want the toggle censorship system! I personally don’t want to take it away I want to keep things safe. I have valid reason for why I do what I do. Really hope you guys understand.

But let’s be fair! Those against the censorship have not been nice about our feelings on the subject.