Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@RainGnyu Right, because ratings are just "subjective." Totally doesn't list what people will see in the game or anything.

I have a question?

Isn’t the blood 🩸 part of the story censored? I some scene I know the character is wounded and is bleeding out but seems to be pixelated and off color. To me this looks to be a form of censorship but I have not seen one post on the pixelated blood content in the storyline.

Why?

@RainGnyu There was one enemy in episode 5 that had blood coming out. I'm trying to remember the name correctly, but it was in the Buster Quest or it's something equivalent to blood. Also, for one one character gets impaled and cut, it's the same as what happened to characters' blood in Danganronpa. It's pink instead of red.

Boy people should definitely stay away from the Oracle anime, then. It’s a gore-fest. This game barely shows any blood and the anime actually makes the world feel as grim and desperate for survival as it should. I would really love if the game was more like that, it just feels more heroic.

@Milk The story mode used to have a random guy getting killed off by Dagans really early on in EP1. I don't remember if they still have that scene.

@AiC-L

I can’t remember either, it’s been a minute. I don’t remember any scenes really having an impact on how desperate our plight is and it’s a shame.

Do you guys see the point I am trying to make?

@ZarexWolf Rain not knowing the purpose of the ESRB, tells me that they aren't an adult. They shouldn't be playing this game, if they don't know what Mature ratings are for.

As Rain can still see my posts, this is to him, as I really don't want to unblock them. The purpose of ratings were originally made as to give parents the ability to control what their kids were playing. Thus E for everyone, T for teen, and M for mature 17+. Parents of the early days of games with more mature themes, would blame the company for the content, rather than themselves for not being a better parent, and watching their own kids. The same type of people that let the television raise their kids, are the same irresponsible adults that allow their kids, even to this day with ratings systems in place, to play mature rated games. It's not subjective, it's literally what's in the game. That's why stores will ask to see ID for M rated games, and if your obviously a kid, they will tell you that you need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, to then purchase the item. I know this, because when I was younger, to be able to by the new Halo games, ( new at the time) I'd have to ask my mother, or father permission. They made sure what every game was before I played it, but as I was more mature than peers my age, they allowed me to play those games after I turned thirteen. If you can't handle mature themes, you shouldn't be playing this game, period.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@ZarexWolf Rain not knowing the purpose of the ESRB, tells me that they aren't an adult. They shouldn't be playing this game, if they don't know what Mature ratings are for.

As Rain can still see my posts, this is to him, as I really don't want to unblock them. The purpose of ratings were originally made as to give parents the ability to control what their kids were playing. Thus E for everyone, T for teen, and M for mature 17+. Parents of the early days of games with more mature themes, would blame the company for the content, rather than themselves for not being a better parent, and watching their own kids. The same type of people that let the television raise their kids, are the same irresponsible adults that allow their kids, even to this day with ratings systems in place, to play mature rated games. It's not subjective, it's literally what's in the game. That's why stores will ask to see ID for M rated games, and if your obviously a kid, they will tell you that you need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, to then purchase the item. I know this, because when I was younger, to be able to by the new Halo games, ( new at the time) I'd have to ask my mother, or father permission. They made sure what every game was before I played it, but as I was more mature than peers my age, they allowed me to play those games after I turned thirteen. If you can't handle mature themes, you shouldn't be playing this game, period.

Everyone doesn’t have parents who are able nor want to properly rise their children or young adult.

That is not my point! Responsibility sacrifice and human decency!

Actively read what I posted and concentrate on the tone and theme of the post.

I'm sorry but if you get mentally unwell over an MMORPG because of clothes I'd suggest seeking help because that's not on SEGA, PSO2, or any other companies. That's an underlying problem that's not going to get fixed with censorship. It's one thing to not like something, or be uncomfortable with it - that's fine - but if you truly feel like it's going to ruin your life then yeah. Sorry. Please get a counselor. I am not trying to attack you personally. I just want you to be okay, Rain. I genuinely mean that.

On topic. As of late I haven't really seen much of censorships that'd bring up this thread. I do have a question though. I could've for the life of me sworn that PSO2NA changed Vegas Illusia's name in Episode 4 to something else, but now it seems like it's been reverted? Is it just me?

@Hecyna Yeah, I didn't notice a change, then again, I don't often pay attention to the names of things I'm attacking. I usually just focus on not getting hit, so that I don't die, lol.

@Anarchy-Marine That's understandable, hmm. Alright, thank you. 😮

@Hecyna said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I'm sorry but if you get mentally unwell over an MMORPG because of clothes I'd suggest seeking help because that's not on SEGA, PSO2, or any other companies. That's an underlying problem that's not going to get fixed with censorship. It's one thing to not like something, or be uncomfortable with it - that's fine - but if you truly feel like it's going to ruin your life then yeah. Sorry. Please get a counselor. I am not trying to attack you personally. I just want you to be okay, Rain. I genuinely mean that.

On topic. As of late I haven't really seen much of censorships that'd bring up this thread. I do have a question though. I could've for the life of me sworn that PSO2NA changed Vegas Illusia's name in Episode 4 to something else, but now it seems like it's been reverted? Is it just me?

Listen dude I am fine......stop trying to misdirection the topic of self sacrifice with the illusion, that I have mental health issues. This is the reason I advocate closer of these type of threads on the open free forums. Because people like yourself preach discussion but then, when a real topic is manifested. You tend to discredit the topic provider and never discussing the issues. Thus the reason this thread is Still here now Which is silently labeled throughout the reasonable community as the GMs pacifier thread. While this thread approach’s 💯 pages it only took maybe 8 page of those you,”genuinely want to be ok” to convince Sega to turn slave into Raven in one month time. So when you guys are really ready to talk and discuss real issues and stop 🛑 failing to convince Sega, come chat with the Ginyu Force!

@Hecyna There is a Rare variant, that may be what you are remembering. It is 'something' Illusia and has a different voice, too.

@AiC-L said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Milk The story mode used to have a random guy getting killed off by Dagans really early on in EP1. I don't remember if they still have that scene.

They still have that scene.