Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

200.gif

I think this thread is just talking about the same exact thing for about 5-10 pages and then someone like leap and perhaps me on a lesser scale comes in and causes a scene. Then it goes back to talking about the same thing 5-10 pages.

I understand there needs to be a thread for this because just like me with my suggestions and opinions, everyone else is allowed to express them. The OP fits that. It has information that someone who doesn't know what was taken out or replaced in global pso2. However, this is now like its own echo chamber that spits out the same things over and over. When the thread slowly dies without the same spill and "someone new" comes along and "finds" what they did... It just brings up the same 5-10 pages of talk. I would say leave this topic. It will live on due to how slow the pso2 forums is. People will find out what was taken out of the game and comment. It'll be bumped that way. If something new is taken out, by all means start posting about it. Put it on the OP list. This thread is like a group of 6 or so people on discord trying to keep their friendships going over one thing and slowly they are fading from each other.

I actually said something similar earlier about only adding new information to the thread, in hopes that Op would see them, and add them to the compiled list, instead of beating a dead horse.

@AiC-L said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

The thread still doesn't list content that was just flat out removed rather than being censored. We're still missing PSO2es, receptors, bonus storage, SG sources that will likely persist into NGS, voice tickets, several enemies due to being crossover content, EP1-3 removed story and cutscenes playback, two Mining Base UQs and associated weapons, the Ep4 double boss UQ (might still arrive), and the ability to type anything but basic English. And this is just off the top of my head. This is also ignoring OT weapons as a whole, things there are substitutes for, and non-gameplay affecting crossover content.

On the other hand, over on JP servers they recently got the NA/Global seasonal costumes along with color variants we didn't have. So now the only things Global has that JP doesn't have an equivalent for are the Steam titles, the trigger shop (from what I hear), and the Elder Rifle NT. We're literally a downgraded copy, even before any censorship.

Those things were mentioned a few times, here, and abroad, but OP hasn't been active on the forums as much, as they only ever seem to have time to comment and quickly leave, so they haven't added to the list. Some of those things you mentioned however, do seem to stem from the fact that we are being sped run through the overall content, as to get us closer story wise to JP, in anticipation of New Genesis.

@KOSMOSFAN22497 I'd just ignore Rain. He's already been outed as a troll several times on these forums, and if needed I can link you to every instance he's been posting with the intent of upsetting anyone he disagrees with. He seems to think that a game, with less of its own content, is somehow better. It's a major fault of logic that he uses to lure people into arguments, and as I stated several pages ago, on this specific thread, he created a thread about upsetting veteran players. You'd have better luck talking to a brick wall. At least the wall wouldn't hit you with snide remarks, berate you for wanting to have all the same content Japan had, (again, some of it seems to be lost due to the way we are being rushed through content, the rest is censorship) and intentionally feign ignorance of said actions, pretending not to understand why you are so upset with said wall.

I do agree we should stick to new content that was censored, if only the list was updated. I wanted to see if the Christmas scratch would censor a very risqué outfit and it turns out they didn’t, so I’m both surprised and happy it wasn’t edited. Now all I’m personally waiting on clothes-wise is Bunny Suit. Will keep an eye on thread for any new changes story or otherwise since that’s uncharted territory for me.

@Milk Feels like people are going to get that outfit censored to be completely honest. Like how it took months for people to change master to handler for auxiliaries.

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@JuggernautGTX You're forgetting about the third group, which makes up a lot of your 'side': The people who think these changes somehow ruin the game and will argue and do whatever they can for eternity if it means they can see or make a naked child character in a video game. 🙂

At the end of the day all the changes that were made to the game had no negative impact, they're all non-issues that they were changed.

@JuggernautGTX said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

wich is why they were rightfully banned multiple times only for their short temper and bad behaviour towards other people

You know people in your group (the third group I mentioned) specifically a person who made up a significant portion of this thread (Chrnodroid / Emmerson / Michelle / SternalVessel / askasys) have also been banned for things including but not limited to posting IRL photos of another users infant child / doxxing them. So I really wouldn't try to act like you're on some sort of high ground when you defend these "people" that are your pals.

Banned for what? Once again you're accusing and lying about stuff.

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I do agree we should stick to new content that was censored, if only the list was updated. I wanted to see if the Christmas scratch would censor a very risqué outfit and it turns out they didn’t, so I’m both surprised and happy it wasn’t edited. Now all I’m personally waiting on clothes-wise is Bunny Suit. Will keep an eye on thread for any new changes story or otherwise since that’s uncharted territory for me.

What outfit are you referring to?

Outfit in the game don’t tell a situational story. You don’t have inappropriate situations being confused with normal activities. You don’t have improper passes off as proper, conditions and conduct. Funny how some symbols art will get you banned if you keep being a repeat offender in game and reported on. And I gathered because words and visual when placed together tell a story that maybe damaging to still developing minds. Not to mention culture improper for others.

Still like to know what outfit you referring to?

@ZarexWolf said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Milk Feels like people are going to get that outfit censored to be completely honest. Like how it took months for people to change master to handler for auxiliaries.

I really hope not, it honestly looks really cool with a bodystocking underneath. I wouldn’t like it anymore without the bust strap and the bottom already has underwear underneath so it’s not some obscene ribbon barely covering the goods down below.

And if they do change it down the road, I’ll be here! 😠

@Milk I mean, I'm not fan of the design personally, but I do hope this gets spared at least give one thing a break from unneeded censorship

@Milk said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@ZarexWolf said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I really hope not, it honestly looks really cool with a bodystocking underneath. I wouldn’t like it anymore without the bust strap and the bottom already has underwear underneath so it’s not some obscene ribbon barely covering the goods down below.

And if they do change it down the road, I’ll be here! 😠

They won’t change it. Clothes like that allow you to absorb photon faster to get your photons gauge to regenerate faster.

It’s an Ark approved uniform!

By the way, as I have been busier with life and have not been able to spend as much time on the forums. If anyone wants me to add things to the list in the OP, please send me a DM. It is easier for me to look at my DM's then to try to dig through pages and pages of forum posts.

Here’s one!

Why is it that some of the community could careless Or refuse to acknowledge the mental health and awareness of others as a valid reason for censorship. That as a gaming community we can come together an acknowledge and take responsibility of each other in which sometimes censorship is the appropriate approach for minds not strong enough to filter Proper social acceptance and human decency?

@RainGnyu Your mental health is not the responsibility of the community or SEGA. Do not play M-rated games if you cannot handle adult issues. Once SEGA got an ESRB rating there was no need to change anything. Censorship in any form is WRONG. Never give anyone the power to decide what content you can view or information you need.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@RainGnyu Your mental health is not the responsibility of the community or SEGA. Do not play M-rated games if you cannot handle adult issues. Once SEGA got an ESRB rating there was no need to change anything. Censorship in any form is WRONG. Never give anyone the power to decide what content you can view or information you need.

What you just posted is a contradiction in itself!

If SEGA isn’t responsible then why have an ESRB rating at all?

@RainGnyu Assuming you're serious about not knowing what ESRB ratings are for, they're for people to decide whether or not they should play it. For example it's not Rockstar's responsibility to avoid offending people playing GTA, it still has an M rating so people can know what to expect before playing.

The point I am trying make and you refuse to accept is this.

Some people are to selfish to sacrifice for community betterment. Some people want to focus on the rating for justification and satisfaction.