Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@HarmlessSyan You know when a person has like more than a half dozen alt accounts, one of which they pretend to be iirc a wheelchair bound person with dwarfism, and they're trying to push some narrative that there's absolutely no conceivable reason why SEGA would've made these changes and that they're all so nonsensical and it absolutely kills the game for the entire population but then they go on to be like "LOLI LOLI LOLI I LOVE LOLI" while vehemently defending the bath scene alongside a separate person who talks about how they have regular access to kids IRL and they go on anecdotes about how it's totally normal to watch them bathe and grope each other, of course I'm going to call them out on their behavior and their actual intentions especially when the rest of the people on the thread defend them and their behavior sans one or two. That's what I was banned for calling out and really digging into people for it.

As soon as you even step foot into the realm of defending them, you're just as guilty as they are because there is no defense for that kind of behavior and that kind of "person" if you can even call them one.

The thread wouldn't have turned out like this if people didn't make dozens of alt accounts to try to push their narrative, if people were upfront and honest with their intentions, and the people in this thread didn't try so hard to bring what turns them on into the game and additionally shove it down everyone elses throats. You know I'll admit some of the text changes in my opinion are totally superfluous, but at the end of the day the gameplay is unaffected and the only people who are actually at a loss here are the people who have some weird thing about being called master by a little person. No normal person cares if they're here to actually play the game.

But you know, have fun rediscovering the same set of things on your next accounts and carrying this thread on into the next 50 pages because you know the thread is totally done at this point and SEGA is not going to bend the knee to people who want to watch children bathe and grope each other.

This thread is Sega’s pacifier!

They added the Glamora outfit afterall! I’m pleasantly surprised.

@Laep

Why are you even here? You clearly don’t like the thread yet you show up anyway and contaminate the thread with your own frankly disturbing thoughts. You assume anti censorship people are creeps because that’s where your mind goes...

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

But you know, have fun rediscovering the same set of things on your next accounts and carrying this thread on into the next 50 pages because you know the thread is totally done at this point and SEGA is not going to bend the knee to people who want to watch children bathe and grope each other.

This is my 1 and only account and I even have my in-game info on it - and the join date is when I first played the NA version, I am not the one getting banned here. I have always maintained that I am against censorship and prefer not to have it, but I do see where SEGA is coming from and I don't see them ever reversing it on global version. While there may be people with multiple accounts, I am also willing to say there are also plenty of other voices coming from people with one account.

It is just getting sick and tiring when your only argument for censorship is that they are a pedo as this thread has evolved beyond just the removed scenes. Many of changes that were made for global has nothing to do with underage characters and are completely a non-issue on JP servers. I don't think just "cultural differences" is an appropriate excuse when you are throwing out pedo accusations.

@Laep said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

I also have only one account and my first post was in this thread about how Hitsugi's alarm clock was removed. Also it never even shows the groping in the scene since it happens off screen.

@Laep Alt accounts aside, this is another bad hot take, by someone who only sees the worst in people. Let's be frank here, like Craig, everything is more disturbing to you than it actually is, in regards to the bath scenes. You're placing your individual experiences, with real world creepy individuals, (that should be handled on a case by case bases) onto the scenes themselves. Im sorry you dont see innocence in storytelling anymore, and that your viewpoint is as blackend as Craig's is, bit please get over yourself, and stop with these hot headed responses. You're applying sexual tension, to non-sexual scenes, that where meant to be comedic relief, and that's something I find disturbing. Only one character was being a perv in the first one, and she's known to be mentally unhinged, and the third scene was literally talking about how creepy a certain CEO of Mother Corp. is. We could sit here and argue that all day, but your set in your ways, and that would be a waste of time.

There are always going to be people that do horrible things regardless of the this game, and removal of content, or restrictions placed on it, do nothing to prevent those people by any means, and has historically only ever screwed over everyone else to varied degrees. Game content is no exception. You don't chop off a limb, for a minor infection on a finger.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Laep Alt accounts aside, this is another bad hot take, by someone who only sees the worst in people. Let's be frank here, like Craig, everything is more disturbing to you than it actually is, in regards to the bath scenes. You're placing your individual experiences, with real world creepy individuals, (that should be handled on a case by case bases) onto the scenes themselves. Im sorry you dont see innocence in storytelling anymore, and that your viewpoint is as blackend as Craig's is, bit please get over yourself, and stop with these hot headed responses. You're applying sexual tension, to non-sexual scenes, that where meant to be comedic relief, and that's something I find disturbing. Only one character was being a perv in the first one, and she's known to be mentally unhinged, and the third scene was literally talking about how creepy a certain CEO of Mother Corp. is. We could sit here and argue that all day, but your set in your ways, and that would be a waste of time.

There are always going to be people that do horrible things regardless of the this game, and removal of content, or restrictions placed on it, do nothing to prevent those people by any means, and has historically only ever screwed over everyone else to varied degrees. Game content is no exception. You don't chop off a limb, for a minor infection on a finger.

Why are you trying to tell the community how Craig Feels. Why you trying to convince the community to feel a certain way about someone’s opinion if not to strengthen your own. The bath scene is an issue in my opinion and my personal opinion is just that, my opinion and just like everyone Opinion is important. So why not defend it if it helps you enjoy the game better.

I think GMs are going to close this thread before it reaches 100 pages.

200.gif

I think this thread is just talking about the same exact thing for about 5-10 pages and then someone like leap and perhaps me on a lesser scale comes in and causes a scene. Then it goes back to talking about the same thing 5-10 pages.

I understand there needs to be a thread for this because just like me with my suggestions and opinions, everyone else is allowed to express them. The OP fits that. It has information that someone who doesn't know what was taken out or replaced in global pso2. However, this is now like its own echo chamber that spits out the same things over and over. When the thread slowly dies without the same spill and "someone new" comes along and "finds" what they did... It just brings up the same 5-10 pages of talk. I would say leave this topic. It will live on due to how slow the pso2 forums is. People will find out what was taken out of the game and comment. It'll be bumped that way. If something new is taken out, by all means start posting about it. Put it on the OP list. This thread is like a group of 6 or so people on discord trying to keep their friendships going over one thing and slowly they are fading from each other.

The thread still doesn't list content that was just flat out removed rather than being censored. We're still missing PSO2es, receptors, bonus storage, SG sources that will likely persist into NGS, voice tickets, several enemies due to being crossover content, EP1-3 removed story and cutscenes playback, two Mining Base UQs and associated weapons, the Ep4 double boss UQ (might still arrive), and the ability to type anything but basic English. And this is just off the top of my head. This is also ignoring OT weapons as a whole, things there are substitutes for, and non-gameplay affecting crossover content.

On the other hand, over on JP servers they recently got the NA/Global seasonal costumes along with color variants we didn't have. So now the only things Global has that JP doesn't have an equivalent for are the Steam titles, the trigger shop (from what I hear), and the Elder Rifle NT. We're literally a downgraded copy, even before any censorship.

@AiC-L said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

The thread still doesn't list content that was just flat out removed rather than being censored. We're still missing PSO2es, receptors, bonus storage, SG sources that will likely persist into NGS, voice tickets, several enemies due to being crossover content, EP1-3 removed story and cutscenes playback, two Mining Base UQs and associated weapons, the Ep4 double boss UQ (might still arrive), and the ability to type anything but basic English. And this is just off the top of my head. This is also ignoring OT weapons as a whole, things there are substitutes for, and non-gameplay affecting crossover content.

On the other hand, over on JP servers they recently got the NA/Global seasonal costumes along with color variants we didn't have. So now the only things Global has that JP doesn't have an equivalent for are the Steam titles, the trigger shop (from what I hear), and the Elder Rifle NT. We're literally a downgraded copy, even before any censorship.

Basically NA is a lesser version of JP beneath the Surface?

NA is better than JP 💯

@KOSMOSFAN22497 You're not going to get any kind of answer from them, they're just here to make "witty" comments and avoid replies where they don't have an argument