Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

@Milk I edited, and added to it. It was literally how people like him make me feel. They act like they are advocates for the feelings and well being of others, and yet in the same breath, are more than willing to trample carelessly on the feelings and opinions of others, and I'm simply sick and tired of it. It's sheer hypocrisy.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Milk I edited, and added to it. It was literally how people like him make me feel. They act like they are advocates for the feelings and well being of others, and yet in the same breath, are more than willing to trample carelessly on the feelings and opinions of others, and I'm simply sick and tired of it. It's sheer hypocrisy.

I agree, and I also get sick of people taking it there, all over a difference in opinion. I’ve seen the same argument used in other games and it just really rubs me the wrong way. To me, assuming the absolute worst in people suggests a loss of innocence, like you said. To take something seen as innocent and lighthearted in another culture to a dark place is something I find disturbing, I cannot even properly describe how bad it makes me feel.

@Milk Well, as I said, we all collectively lose our inocence to varying degrees as we grow. It's where the lie of separate race, based on skin tone, or outward appearances in general comes from for instance. Outward appearance aside, we are all the same, and people will to this day still argue superiority based on it. And I see those people, regardless of appearance as a*s hats. I judge people based on the quality of their character, which not many do anymore. And even then, I forgive as often as possible, as I know they are deluded by the lies they tell themselves. Their lost innocence the symptom of their upbringing.

That said, some lose that innocence more than others, and its those people that take things to their worst places. And a subset of those people try to take it even further by projecting their conscious, or subconscious views onto others, by claiming that those they attack are the ones with a sick mind. History, and simple observational awareness has shown its typically the other way around, which is a sad notion.

Edit: But yes, I find it disturbing as well.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Milk Well, as I said, we all collectively lose our inocence to varying degrees as we grow. It's where the lie of separate race, based on skin tone, or outward appearances in general comes from for instance. Outward appearance aside, we are all the same, and people will to this day still argue superiority based on it. And I see those people, regardless of appearance as a*s hats. I judge people based on the quality of their character, which not many do anymore. And even then, I forgive as often as possible, as I know they are deluded by the lies they tell themselves. Their lost innocence the symptom of their upbringing.

That said, some lose that innocence more than others, and its those people that take things to their worst places. And a subset of those people try to take it even further by projecting their conscious, or subconscious views onto others, by claiming that those they attack are the ones with a sick mind. History, and simple observational awareness has shown its typically the other way around, which is a sad notion.

Edit: But yes, I find it disturbing as well.

Isn’t that what you guys are doing? You have already seen the censored content on JP. Those of us who never seen it wouldn’t have known it existed if it was not for your notifications.

So this long needless post is really a misdirection from the truth and true intentions with bandwagon indoctrination ideology attempts.

Don’t think it is working! Didn’t Sega delete some thing else in episode 6? Did you guys tell us again they deleted something else?

@Anarchy-Marine Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

Ten more pages to go and maybe Sega will listen just maybe?

With episode 6 came out sega still have yet to uncensor contents. What happened to the chibi suits??? Like what is the point of the censorship to begin with this is a M rated game! Why would you even remove the gender restricted doors?? The censorship is just getting more ridiculous by the day.

What doors? I'm rather curious on this now.

Never read that bit, must have skipped over it in an update notes. Almost as pointless as the "handler" BS.

I don’t even get why those were removed. Hot springs are often separated by gender in Japan, you can rent a nice inn room that sometimes comes with a private one but that isn’t the norm.

How the heck were those a problem??

I think removing gender barricades for changing rooms makes things worse. It leaves no privacy for changing without having to worry about some creep watching you. I know it doesn't actually matter in a game, but if this was real life I'm sure people would have a problem with it.

lol I see you "people" are still """discovering""" things and seething over it despite those changes being made ages ago

@Laep

Yeah, kind of the point of the thread. We go over anything we’ve missed.

@Milk Yes the things you've "missed" despite every 10 pages bringing up the same set of things as if it's a new discovery.

I mean at least you've been staying in your containment thread so I'll give you all props for that.