Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.

And while we're at it, can we stop censoring words that in context are completely harmless?!

Changing the Slave weapons to Raven Weapons was the start of that, though at least that could make some sense being they look like raven wings.

But having auxiliaries replace the word 'master' with 'handler' makes no sense beyond trying to avoid the impression of subordination.

@ZeeHero9271 Now that you mention it, I could see gender inclusivity being the cause for the doors being removed. Imo not really a big change.

@ApollosAmour I can, but only with the sad knowledge that people are absolutely irredeemably stupid.

There's a very good reason why men and women have seperate bathroom areas and it is NOT anything to be protested or changed. it is part of decent civilization, respect for the differences between men and women while recognizing we are both people in the same way.

the 2 different flavors of people, both of which will always be required for the species for all time.

Until we can accept that theres nothing wrong with women and men wanting privacy from each other in the bathroom, we are doomed wo/man.

Also Gettemhult curses using words WE CANT. in a game rated M 17+.

For crying out loud is the game for kids or adults make up your mind sega, becuase right now, it's not for either.

@Frost-Soar said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Deynger, I really appreciate your job, thanks for letting us know.

Of course. We are listening, just so you know.

I'll come back to the game if shit gets reversed. But I'm not holding my breath since you guys keep adding more and more censorship.

@GM-Deynger I appreciate being listened to, but I know I am not alone when I say the apparent silence is starting to wear thin on me.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

There's a very good reason why men and women have seperate bathroom areas and it is NOT anything to be protested or changed. it is part of decent civilization, respect for the differences between men and women while recognizing we are both people in the same way.

I used to live in North Carolina. So I spent a decent amount of time looking this up. Generally speak speaking separate restrooms were mandated when women started entering the work force. This cultural norm was established when the population thought women needed protecting from "everything"(1) included many women only spaces such as reading areas.

I'm not looking to argue about this, just wanted to include further reading, since this is recently coming into question.

Source: (1) http://www.rutgerslawreview.com/wp-content/uploads/archive/vol61/Issue2/Griffin_v61n2.pdf

@GM-Deynger said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@Frost-Soar said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

Deynger, I really appreciate your job, thanks for letting us know.

Of course. We are listening, just so you know.

And...?

Don't take this wrong way, but I'm asking because I sure have a good case to argue the PSO2 Team only listens to complaints like this, but for whatever reason anyone who's given you money and some issue kept them from getting [thing that was paid for] - that silence stretches on for months; not counting the support bot that tries to close tickets for inactivity. Nothing against you, but I want an answer and your the most recent employee I saw posting.

As far as I can glean from my experience with the 'zendesk', and what others have shared on the forum, your employer is ignoring requests for payment support. The reason doesn't matter, whether it's because they have you understaffed, someone forgot the zendesk password, legal hasn't heard about it yet, whatever.

My own ticket's hitting it's 3 month anniversary soon, I'll hear from the quirky reply bot trying to close my ticket again, and I will again respond that my ticket isn't resolved and no ones responded yet. I'm disheartened to see there are some who've spent more than I, and had waited longer that I before making a post on the forum. I also didn't see much in the way of the team responding to them - hence me reaching out to you directly.

Has my issue been heard now? Not just what my ticket said, but my issue with support tickets going unanswered for so long.

I'd like a response, please.

Do you perhaps have a support line I can ring up? I know Sega of America has one, if not.

@ZeeHero9271 We can't curse? I do it all of the time. lol I remember there being some sort of filter situation, but I never have any trouble. I also use the tweaker so Idk.

@ApollosAmour said in Can we not cut out anymore story scenes and stop it with censorship in general.:

@ZeeHero9271 We can't curse? I do it all of the time. lol I remember there being some sort of filter situation, but I never have any trouble. I also use the tweaker so Idk.

The tweaker bypasses the filter since you're modifying the files. So no you can't actually curse. But considering all it's doing is removing the *, one has to wonder why even have a filter in the first place.🤡

Seperate reading areas for men and women are clearly taking it too far, but bathrooms? clear and obvious reason why those are seperate.

@ZeeHero9271 it's clear that they were trying to prevent ERP scenarios where someone goes into the opposite bathroom.

Basically, anything that weeaboo incel types could like must be stopped, according to Sega and Microsoft.

@Liam-J-McAdam I mean... could just make it so someone with a opposite gender character would find the door impassable if it wasn't marked with their gender..

@Moei it mightve started out as a way to protect women from men but as somone that use to clean bathrooms i support the separation to protect men from wemons bathrooms. shudder

@Tasty-Human-bits I know that horror all too well, as a fellow cleaner.