Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...

Just wanted to throw them support, and say most of their content was pretty good. Not being able to tell us the one thing we really want to know has got to be tough. Hang in there, I want to see what you've got to say about the rest of the planets.

P.S. Open Beta when?😜

They sometimes post more on their instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_8qb9H7PU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also, replies to threads on twitter won't show up on their feed / timeline if you go to their twitter page. There was a reply to someone where their twitter said something about open beta / spring release, and I asked for the twitter link here on the forums, since it DOES NOT appear on their twitter profile no matter what tab/category you look at.

Open Beta is mentioned quite a bit since CBT ended, but no dates yet. They seem to be slowly going through locales in-game with covering info, though, in the mean time. Their latest tweet makes it sound like they want to give info but can't, right now.

As @coldreactive said, the tweets & replies page is where it is at.

https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2/with_replies

They respond to a tweet or two around 12PM CST every day. Same time green and yellow rappy pop online.

Dang @GM-Rappie. We're getting predictable!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

As @coldreactive said, the tweets & replies page is where it is at.

https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2/with_replies

They respond to a tweet or two around 12PM CST every day. Same time green and yellow rappy pop online.

peek.gif Time to switch it up...gotta reply at midnight or something. Also I guess we should change our gm names to yellow and green rappy now.

@GM-Rappie but I like to live DEYNGEROUSLY....

@GM-Deynger said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

that pun though.gif That pun tho... @IndefinateArdem said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

P.S. Open Beta when?

Soon 😋

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger you guys are currently shaking it up by working so late.

Hmmmn...

Interesting

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger you guys are currently shaking it up by working so late.

Hmmmn...

Interesting

One day you will think you figured it out, but then we will be like "BAM!" and mix it up. Heh... (* ̄3 ̄)╭

@GM-Rappie said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

that pun though.gif That pun tho... @IndefinateArdem said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

P.S. Open Beta when?

Soon 😋

Yo shouts out to the kind soul over there who got muh trademark symbol taken care of.

Past™

Edit: wait now it's broken ;____;

@Rantious said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

P.S. Open Beta when?

Soon 😋

Yo shouts out to the kind soul over there who got muh trademark symbol taken care of.

Past™

the preview lied to you

@Rantious said in Havn't heard from the twitter team in a few days...:

P.S. Open Beta when?

Soon 😋

Past™

the preview lied to you

Forums literally unusable.

Hi Green and Yellow, was not expecting you until tomorrow morning! Keep up the good work.